The Elemental Dragon Mercenary

Magsimula sa umpisa

Will:Yes...........It's Himself.

You Realize What You done and Report To Master Makarov As You Know You'll Be Kicked Out Of Fairy Tail For This.

(Y/n):I'm Sorry Master But I Don't What Came Over Me.

Makarov Didn't Even Look You in the Eye As He Said that You Have Almost Killed Your Opponents and Killing is Not The Fairy Tail Way.

Makarov:But You Were Merciful And Strong,Showing Kindness and Second Chances And I Won't Kick You Out Of The Guild.

You Sigh And Tell Him That While You Respect His Decision,You Feel You Need To Get Stronger On Your Own And By Yourself And to Do That....You'll Leave Fairy Tail.

Makarov:I Understand,It Has Been Good To Have You As A Member of This Guild.

(Y/n):Thank You.

Makarov:But Remember.....No Matter What Happens Fairy Tail Will Always Be Open As This Is Your Home And Those Of Fairy Tail Stick Together As A Family. 

Issei(Crying):Now,That Was Deep

(Y/n):I Understand And...I Think I Might Come Back One Day But Until Than......

You decided To Inform The Guild About You Leaving Fairy Tail And They Understood.....Well,All Except One And That Was Mira As She Was Walking Towards You Menacingly With A Pissed Off Look.

Mira:You Are NOT Going Anywhere!You Hear Me!

You Groan As You Seen This Coming Over and Just Say This To Her in a Calm Manner.

(Y/n):Mira,I Have To Because I Can't Control Myself and I May Hurt Someone I Care About Like You Or My Friends.

Mira Is Still Angry And Throws A Punch That Narrowly Misses you And Causes A Crack in The Wall Which Scares You.

Inosuke:Is She Stronger?If So,FIGHT ME!

Mira:Actually I Lost Most Of My Power,So I'm Not.

Zenitsu:That Sucks BUT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN THE WHOLE 180!

Mira:I Don't Give A Damn!And I Felt You Be Uncontrollable Before,Moron And........

Mira Stops And Looks Down As She looks Up with A Smile Which Worries You And She Says This...

Mira:Actually,You Can Go And Leave The Guild.

(Y/n):Really?

Mira:Yeah But Know That You And I Are THROUGH!

You were Shocked And Looked Down As Mira Walked Away From You Without Uttering Another Word And You Leave The Guild Without Saying Anything,Not Even 'Goodbye'

Goku:Deep.

"Flashback End"

You Are Shown To Be Standing In Front Of The Fairy Tail Guild As You Remembered Makarov's Words And What You Told Him That You Might Return To the Guild One Day.

(Y/n):I Just Hope They Remember Me.

Natsu:I Might.

You Walk In And See A Familiar Sight Of Natsu And Gray Arguing As Erza Stops them And Makarov Comes And Sees you as he Greets You.

Makarov:You've Come Back.

(Y/n):Like You Said,Fairy Tail Is My Home.

Makarov Smiles As He Puts His Hand On your Shoulder And Says This To you....

Makarov:Than,Welcome Home.

You Smile As You Sit Down at the Bar And Chill As You Feel You hear Someone Calling You.

??:Hello,Are You New Here?

You Look Up To See A White Haired Woman In Red Pink Dress But She Feels....Familar.

(Y/n):She's Familiar Because You Dated Her!

(Y/n):Uh....No,I'm Actually A Guy Who's Coming Back After Years And Returned.

She Smiled And Said She Understood but you were Curious On what Her Name Was And She Told You.

Mira:I'm Mirajane Strauss but Just Call Me Mira.

You Jaw dropped And Some Water Came Out Of Your Mouth Because THIS Was Your Ex-Girlfriend?!What Happened To Her?When Did She Change Her Color Of Outfit?But Is This An Act?In Cautiousness,You Put Up A Magic Barrier And Tell her Your Name.

(Bf/n):This Won't End Well.

(Y/n):Well,I'm (Y/n) (L/n),Your Ex Boyfriend.....Hi,Mira.

Mira Was Frozen In Shock As She Didn't Expect to see You again And You Expected her To Try And Kill you But What She Did Was Something That You Didn't Expect As She Started Crying And......

Mira(Crying):YOU'RE BACK!!

Threw Herself on top Of you And Hugged you As You Were Confused As To What Happened While You Were Gone.

Will:End.

(Y/n):Okay!I think I Might Need To Relax For A While after that.

Mira:Uh,(Y/n)?

(Y/n):Yeah-

You Halt Your Words As You Can't Believe What Mira Is Wearing Or Rather What She ISN'T Wearing..

Mira(Blush):W-well,What you think?

You didn't Say A single Word As You Fall Onto The Ground And Pass Out As Everyone Tries Wake You up and Will Sighs.

Will:Should've Seen That Coming.