"Its hot!" You painfully shouted out as you jumped repeatedly trying to cool your feet.

"Hm..yeah" "here, lemme grab you." He said as he came closer to lift you up on his arms.

"They feel better, thank you :)" you smiled as you gave him a slight kiss on the cheek.

"That's all i needed for a "thank you"." He smirked.

You were walking when you spotted a nice place where you and your fiancé could stay there.

"There! What about that place? I think its pretty sunny and nice there. Hm? What do you say?" You pointed out for him to look at it.

"Anything for you princess, and besides, seems like a good place to me too." He chuckled.

You installed your stuff and brought an umbrella and some comfy lounge chairs where you both would sit.
You liked being organized so you made sure everything was nice and neat and Tengen loved that about you.

Enjoying the sun and view away from everybody. You stayed relaxed for some time. He asked you to sit in between his legs as he applied sunscreen on your skin.
You did same. Then you both rested for a bit next to each other, holding conversations and all.

After some time you decided to go for a swim so you took off the shirt and shorts you were wearing when you turned to find Tengen eyeing you from head to toe, he was happy with what he was seeing anddd you could tell just by his charming smirk. He even lowered his sunglasses to get a better view. You felt butterflies in your stomach as you looked at him but you decided to tease him a little.
You looked away and walked towards the amusing waves, not waiting for anyone, you just took your sunglasses and left. As you did so, you could see Tengen's smirk, he knew what was going on and so you didn't bother to look like you cared.

The small soft waves gently passed through your legs as you went deep inside. You loved the beach and it's been a long time since you haven't been there.
You were feeling the wind playing with your hair, softly touching your arms. You sung a song you liked to sing whenever you were at the beach.
Singing gently as the water held your standing body from below. You could feel the sand under you move along with the waves. As you were finishing the last lyrics you heard a familiar voice singing along with you. It was none other than Tengen.

"And I know that we were meant to be....~"

You turned to him when you accidentally bumped onto his chest, you backed off a little and blushed. He was in long shorts only. His figure was so attracting that you couldn't look away.

He chuckled as you didn't move your eyes to look away.
"Your voice~ its so angelic~" he pulled you for a hug.
"Ho- how do you know the lyrics?" You barely were breathing as he hugged you tight.
"My mom use to play it on her car, it was her fav." He replied as he pulled away from you.
"That's w- wonderful" you smiled.
"Can we talk about how sexy you look in that?" He smirked as his hands suddenly held your waist and were already making their way to your hips.
"I look fine but look at you? Aren't you the hottest man I've ever seen?" You complimented with a smirk.
"Is this your new way to seducing me?" He said as he came closer to you. Just few inches away from each other.
"No.." you chuckled.
He had enough of your teasing and so he pulled you and whispered into your ear:
"Well, its fucking working." He pulled your face to his's and you both kissed.

"T-ten- Tengen, not here" you broke the kiss as you felt his hands grabbing "it".
"What's the matter?" He smirked.
"There's..people around...here.." you whispered in embarrassment.
"So what? Does that prevent us from having fun?" He teased not caring about anyone around him.
There wasn't a lot of people at the beach this day, In fact there wasn't anyone near you two. Only a couple families away from you at the other side of the beach.
He grabbed onto it even more before smacking it.
"Ah!" "Tengen!" You yelled only for him to hear.
"What? Dont you like it?" He smiled at himself.
You stared at him for a while, shook your head and turned away to dive into the sea.
"*sighs*, i guess she loves playing with me these games" He said to himself before diving with you.

Your action was strange, you surely appreciated everything and anything from Tengen but you were a little shy from the public.
He completely understood that and so you both kept swimming there for a while, splashing water towards each other, throwing sand balls, and chasing after each other. You were having a great time when it was close to the sunset. A beautiful sunset began to appear, the sun slowly disappeared as the moon rises.

"Woah, Tengen! Isn't it so beautiful?" You smiled.
"Not as beautiful as you" he winked.
You blushed and slightly gave him a punch on the shoulder.
You two were heading back now, you walked towards where you left all your things and so Tengen was behind you.
You could feel his eyes staring you down as you were in your swimwear. Specifically one spot.
Just miles away now, you were walking when you heard a smack from the back. It was Tengen.
You turned around and looked at him with a raised brow. He looked down at you with a smirk.

"Explain yourself" you spoke.
"Hm..jelly" he replied.
You felt your face heat up and so you turned around and finished walking.
"Ridiculous!" You told him.
"Ridiculously jelly, yeah" he chuckled.
You slightly blushed and now you were just a step from your spot.
You ran towards your towel and covered yourself.
"You're dangerous when I'm wearing this" you told him.
"I'm not gonna eat you, you know? Or am i?" He smirked.
"Sh-shut up"
"Fine, take off the towel and wear this, its cold in here" he walked towards you with his oversized hoodie.
"Th-thank you" he watched you as you wore the piece of clothing.
"Better?"
"Better."
You packed your stuff and headed to your car. On your way you hugged Tengen from the side and shoved your head in his chest, it was so warm.
Now that all the things were packed inside the car, you both got in and drove off to wherever Tengen drove you off to.
You were listening to a (slowed + reverb/sped up + pitched) *optional* from "The neighborhood" on your way.