♡🌹CHAPTER 19🌹♡

Start from the beginning

Riddhima: but how can this happen?....Ziana's body is buried here....
Arjun: yes....her body is very much present here....actually she had been murdered and then she was buried here....
Riddhima: then how it is not known to anyone till?
Arjun: nobody wants stain on his or her name Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.....
Riddhima: I can't believe this.....but wait a second u said she had been murdered then who is the murderer?
Arjun: ur darling husband,  Vansh Rai Singhania !
Riddhima slapped him hard across his face.....
Riddhima (angry): how dare u?.....how dare u to blame my husband u bloody.....
Arjun: by slapping me u can't change the truth and for ur kind information u were dying to know the truth .....so hv the courage to accept it.....
Ur Vansh is a serial killer....he killed her after fulfilling his desires and he will do the same with u after he will get what he wants.....
Riddhima: just shut up....just shut the fuck up u bastardddd.....my Vansh can't do things like this....he is not a murderer....
Arjun: Ziana was his ex- fiance.....she was madly in love with him....she was orphan....she was kind to her heart but as she was madly in love with him, she gave herself to him in all her senses......they got intimated many times and after having her , he lost his interest in her and left her but later on when she insisted him to marry her .....he killed her with his own bare hands and then buried her here only.....and he will do this to u too when he will have u.....
Riddhima: this is all nonsense....I don't believe this.....and why daadi and Sia will lie to me?
Arjun: they r his family.....they will support him only so why they will tell u and moreover they know that much information which Vansh had served them.....I'm not lying Riddhima.....trust me.....
Riddhima holded her head....

Riddhima: I'm not getting anything

Arjun : she was buried here ....he pointed towards the ground.....see urself Riddhima....
Riddhima bend down to starter clearing the ground.......

After sometime she found a stone buried half above and half under the ground but what shocks her is the name written on it

After sometime she found a stone buried half above and half under the ground but what shocks her is the name written on it.....ZIANA, this was the name carved on it....making her gasp.
Riddhima (shaking voice): ZIANA!!!!!!😱
Arjun: hmmm.....I told u....