OS: The Afternoon that changed my life

Start bij het begin

She just looked at her front blankly.

A boy was looking at her from a distance. He came near her and sat beside her.

Boy- hii..

Hearing some one’s husky voice khushi looked at him. Boy- hi, it’s arnav..

Khushi just smiled a little and looked at her front again.

Arnav- what’s your name??

Khushi- why should I tell you?? You are a stranger, you should not have asked me anything..

Arnav was surprised hearing her- hey relax. Actually I have been watching you from some days. You look sad, that’s why I thought to ask you.

Khushi- can you solve my all problem??

Arnav smiled- I can’t promise but han I’ll try for sure.

Khushi- I don’t need any one’s sympathy…

Arnav-  why are you saying liker this??? I am just asking.

Khushi- then go, don’t ask me…

Arnav- ok, but please don’t cry. You don’t look good while crying. You know your nose becomes red like kashmiri apple.

Khushi just smiled slightly. Arnav- hey you are beautiful.. you smile is so sweet…

Khushi- am not that type of girl you are thinking..

Arnav asked her while raising his eyebrow- what type??? I mean now-a-days, girls have some brand and type also… this is new news for me… thanks yaar for telling me… now you have given me  new information at least now tell me your name.

Khushi- khushi.

Arnav- yes, I am happy…  actually I was asking your name.

Khushi smiled- you are such a duffer, my name is khushi..

Arnav- what??? How is it possible?

Khushi- why?

Arnav- because there is no sign of khushi on your face. Have you stolen anyone’s name???

Khushi- kuch bhi arnav…

Arnav- wow, you took my name. by the way why were you crying?

Khushi- I should not tell it to a stranger..

Arnav- but you know my name and I know your name.. toh hum log stranger kaise hue??

Khushi – but I don’t know anything about you..

Arnav- you can ask me..

Khushi did not say anything. Arnav- but I want to tell you something..

Khushi looked at him. Arnav- I love you, from the day I have seen you first time here 3 months before.

Khushi got up and started going. Arnav- khushi… you did not give your answer.

Khushi- because I hate man…

Arnav came to her front- but why??

Khushi- why should I tell you?

Arnav- because I love you. I have all rights to know you..

Khushi- but I hate love and I hate you…

She left, arnav sighed and left.

It was khushi’s marriage day, an arranged marriage. She had not seen the groom neither she has any interest.

Marriage started and after completing all rituals it ended . khushi came to her sasural.

She was sitting in her husband’s  room, on his bed. Her husband came and locked the door. He sat beside her…