"I'm sure she'll understand.....she'll believe us, trust me." He said nervously.

"Ranboo to her, we were basically naked. Not to mention you were ontop of me and you said we were busy?! C'mon of all the things to say." I covered my face.

"I know, I know....,but I covered us with the blanket, so how would she know if we're clothed or not?" He asked.

I glared at him, "I'm pretty sure she got the hint when you said we were 'busy'."

"I- I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay, now let's get up." I said trying to get up, but he moved ontop of me again.

"She already thinks we were having sex, might as well continue making out." He said smiling.

"You idiot!" I yelled trying to push him off.

He didn't budge though, guess he was stronger than I thought. "Oh, c'mon Tommy. One more kiss."

He leaned in and I put my hand out, "Get off Ranboo."

He could easily take control, but that wasn't like him. So, ofcourse he backed up off me. When I sat up he pulled me onto him and kissed me. Ofcourse I kissed back and then when we pulled away he smiled, "I love you so much~"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah I love you too."

We both got up and went to the closet to get clothes. We grabbed our clothes and he headed to the door, but then stopped.

He turned around panicked and said, "Tommy! I- I'm basically naked! I can't go out there!"

I shrugged, "Just change in here."

"Tommy, I need to change my boxers after last night....." he said turning red.

I turned red too, "Well, so do I!"

"No looking.....I'll change over here, you change there." He said turning around to face the wall.

"You better not sneek a peak....I swear I'll slap you." I said turning to face the other wall.

I waited a few seconds and then turned around to see him also turn around at the same time as me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

"You turned too!" He yelled back nervous.

"Ranboo, what do we do?"

He shrugged, "I- I dunno-.....I could change in the closet?"

"Yeah, yeah." I said opening the small closet.

He looked at me, "Its kinda small in there no?....."

"I'm not going in, I hate being alone in the dark. Now, go." I pushed him in and closed the door.

"Don't you dare open the door Tommy." He said loudly through the door.

Then I heard a lot of bangs on the door and wall. He was tall, so it was probably very hard to change in there. I heard him grunt as he hit the door again. I got changed quickly and once I was done, I was starting to think he shouldn't be in there.

"Ranboo are you okay?..." I got no reply, just another bang on the door, ".....that's it, I'm opening it-"

I opened the door and then slammed it shut right after. I think I might have hit him while closing it too. He didn't say anything and neither did I........

I heard him hit the wall and door a couple more times and then he slowly opened the door. He was now fully clothed and he stepped out.

I was the brightest red I've ever been and so was he. We stood there for a while in silence and then he very quietly asked, "Did you see anything?"