𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔

Начните с самого начала

"Good boy," she smiles and drops it in her pocket.

"Okay, Audrey," Damon says, "so you're here to what? Take out your revenge on your older twin sister?"

She laughs, "oh Damon, you of all people should know that I don't really like doing violent and evil things when it comes to what I want. Unless it's during sex of course," she walks over to the bourbon and pours herself a glass. "Klaus having my sister locked up in that small, dank apartment is enough for me. For now. I can't wait to find out about what else he will do to her." She takes a sip of bourbon, "but she is my sister and I do love her. So hopefully death isn't on that list."

Stefan steps toward her, ready to attack at any moment. Damon is ready as well but doesn't make any moves. But Audrina holds her hand up, her drink in the other. "Tch, tch, tch, Salvatores. You and I both know I could kill you without spilling a drop of this drink. But that's not what I'm here for."

"Then why are you here?" Damon asks intimidatingly.

"Let's just say I missed your pretty little faces," she takes one last sip of the bourbon and starts to leave, "ta-ta."

~

Katherine opens the door to Alaric's apartment after hearing a single knock.

At first, she is shocked to see Elena standing before her but as she takes a closer look and stares into her eyes, she quickly realizes that it is not Elena.

"Audrina? My sister, is that you?" she asks, her voice barely a whisper.

"The one and only Audrina," she smiles.

"I thought you were dead."

"You think so low of me, Katerina. I can protect myself."

"Why are you here then?" she asks, "Klaus is—"

"Not gonna kill me," she finishes, "stop with the lies and delusions, Katerina, it's beneath you." She walks inside and looks around, "thought it'd be nicer in here."

"It belonged to a history teacher," she replies as she slams the door behind her, "Klaus will be back any second."

"Good for him."

Katerina steps closer to her, "is it really you? I just can't believe that you're alive."

"Yes, it's me. After 146 years you're seeing your sister again. But don't think I don't remember everything you put me through."

"Audrina, I understand your anger. But you know that I would do anything to protect you, I love you."

The door opens, drawing the attention of both girls. Their eyes dart as they watch the person walk in. Klaus.

He smirks as he sees Audrina, "Elena, bold of you to show up here just days before your sacrifice."

"Not Elena, try again," Audrina says to him.

Klaus' face suddenly fills with realization as he stares at Audrina. He steps closer to her, in pure shock. "Audrina," he whispers. "You're alive." He looks at her in awe, admiration, "I haven't seen you since—"

"The night you compelled me and sent me to my room?" she finishes, "I know. Five hundred years ago."

Klaus manages to peel his eyes away from the gorgeous woman that is Audrina Petrova and look at Katherine, "Katerina, give us some privacy."

She looks at both of them before nodding once and entering another room, shutting the door behind her.

"Please," Klaus gestures toward the chair, "have a seat."

Audrina sits down in a cushioned chair, Klaus is right next to her, and he still can't keep his eyes off of her. Soon, she grows uncomfortable and her cheeks become visibly pink. "I want you to know that I do love my sister and though I understand your anger and frustration, please do not kill her."

"My problems with Katerina are separate from you." He brushes some of her hair behind her ear, "I've searched for you for so long. That night you left changed me forever."

"If it weren't for my sister I would have never left," she replies, "hell, I wouldn't even be a vampire."

"How did you turn if I may ask?" he questions curiously.

"She laced my tea with blood and then drowned me in the bath she made for me," she says quietly, "she made me think that she was doing something kind for me when in reality had cruel intentions."

"I'm sorry."

"No need. I'm long over it."

"Audrina... I—"

"Don't. Don't tell me you love me," she tells him, "or even like me. Five hundred years is a long time Klaus and I'm a different woman than before," she stands up, bends down, and kisses him on his cheek. She then lingers for a bit and whispers in his ear, "I just needed to see your face at least once."

With that, she speeds out of the apartment.

~

word count: 1432