1-A (Chapter 1)

Today's crazy, I'm finally going to U.A!

Ok ok, wait! Here is some Info before we continue This story.

Y/n: Your Name

F/n: First Name

L/n: Last name

M/n: Mother Name

Fa/N: Father Name

Quirk/s: 

-You can manipulate living things with music- You choose not to show it yet, but eventually you will.

-You have another quirk that can bring evil souls to heaven to be judged. But It's a secret only faculty of U.A and your parents know. (Kinda like the series Uncanny Counter)

Hero Costume:

Updated costume: (Credits to Itachi Uchiha on Pinterest)

_____________________________________________________________________

After breakfast, showering, brushing my teeth, blah blah blah. I grab my skateboard. "Bye Ma, bye Pa!" I said while hopping to my skateboard. "Good Luck anak! Ingat. (Good Luck my child, Stay safe.)" Your mother said.

While skateboarding I had my ukelele in Its Ukelele bag which is strapped on my back. You were wearing your Uniform except you had the boys one. You made excuses for you to have one.

Finally arriving, you put your skateboard in your bag. And walk inside U.A. You got some stares. 'Puta niyo! wag niyo ako tignan ng ganyan! (B*tches! don't look at me like that!)' You thought. After some walking, you found the big door of 1-A, you entered and saw no- one yet. 'Slow M*therf*ck*rs' You thought smirking. You thought of taking a little nap.

Minutes later you hear noise, you wake up to see who it was or what it was. It was a blue-haired boy yelling at a blonde-haired boy who had his legs on the desk. You sighed. Soon some other students started to enter, which made the room even noisier. You wanted to scream but you wanted to make a good impression. 

Soon a big yellow Caterpillar entered earning the attention of students. Turns out It was just a man in a sleeping bag. "Put on your gym clothes," He said not showing any emotion.