A night to remember

Start from the beginning

You're too tense now to do anything more than palm Inumaki's bulge. The confidence earlier fleeted the moment Inumaki's brushed his fingers against the cloth of your panties. Your insides twist and you feel ridiculous for feeling like this. Inumaki hasn't even made contact with your throbbing heat and you're already feeling this good. His fingertips rub against your dampness, a moan itching to escape your lips when he puts more pressure behind his strokes.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you clench your teeth. Afraid of startling him with the sound that aches to slip out. But it's slipped your mind that Inumaki can easily command you. He croaks out, "Let me hear." The moan you terribly held back easily escapes from you as your eyes shot open. You're about to retort back but another moan falls from your tongue. "T-Toge!" Your brows knit together when you feel his slender finger find it's way inside your wet folds.

Inumaki hums out happily, his lips finding yours again. You squirm in your spot when Inumaki begins to thrust his finger inside of you. Frustrated by how easily Inumaki's got a hold on your heart, you hastily and clumsily remove the latch of his belt and unbutton his pants. Inumaki startles slightly before he finds your hand wrapping around his length that you pulled out of his boxers. Now he's the one to clench his jaw tightly. His eyes force shut and his nostrils flare slightly from how stubbornly he holds back his own beautiful noise.

With your free hand, you grip onto his jawline, careful to pull it down to allow his lips to part. A weak whimper falls from his lips. "I want to hear you too Toge. It's only fair." You murmur between breaths. Inumaki slowly flutters his eyes open to stare at you. He chuckles under his breath, a look of adoration. You smile in response. "Speaking of fair, didn't you promise to only use your cursed speech in emergencies?"

He crinkles his nose, his finger plunging deep inside your walls. A surge of pleasure shoots up your spine, resulting in another moan. "This is an emergency." Inumaki's deep voice fills your left ear, his breath tickling the spot. He props himself up with his right elbow, hovering over you. You shiver in response from his tone and the new sensation of his tongue gliding against your ear. Your mind becomes hazy from the pleasure you're receiving below and above.

This is dangerous.

At this rate, you'll orgasm just by his finger. You want Inumaki to also receive the same amount of pleasure you're getting. Your hand that wraps around his length begins to stroke in a fluid motion. You hear the sharpness of breath from Inumaki in your ear. He freezes up and the corner of your lips curl into a smirk. It seems as though you have to remind the platinum haired boy that you can match his steps. With your free hand, you rest it against his chest, carefully pushing him back down on the bed.

Inumaki's finger slowly halts it's thrusting inside of you as he drinks up the way you stare at him while you stroke. You try to remain calm, shyness scratching at the back of your head from how deeply he stares into your eyes. You're no expert when it comes to situations like this. You hope the pace you're carrying is pleasurable enough for Inumaki. Thankfully it seems so when you watch his eyelids close and his breathing seems shaky. Cute tiny groans fall from his tongue as his brows furrow together.

You feel an emptiness below when Inumaki's finger slips out from your folds. There's no doubt you feel sadden by the feeling but you devote your focus on Inumaki for now. His facial expression seems relaxed as he soaks up the feeling of your hand stroking his length. Your eyes pull away from his face to look down below. He had stopped you earlier but now he's too preoccupied to.

The moment your eyes rest on his hardon, you feel your heart skip. You squeeze your thighs together, gulping at the sight. Intrusive thoughts of his dick inside of you easily riles you up. You then realize you've never imagined what his length would look like until now. Now you're wondering if you can handle his size or how pleasurable will you feel when he fills you up. You're pulled out of your thoughts when you feel Inumaki's hand grab hold of your jaw. He hastily clashes your lips against his.