"You drank way too much last night. Lay off and keep your eyes open. There's a lot of his men in London looking out for you to relax." Aiden starts again as his eyes survey the road before he makes a turn to leave the city.

Eight months ago, I threw myself in the middle of helping my sister-in-law, Charlotte, get away from a psycho ex-boyfriend. It ended up with the FBI raiding many of Santos' drug cartels and sex trafficking rings in Mexico but some of Quintana's men from Venezuela had also been caught during a raid of the weapons shipment they were trying to get through to Santos.

Santos fled Mexico immediately but was soon caught in Cuba. Charlie's ex, Liam, was one of his men but the fact that I was seen with the police and ruined everything caught Quintana's interest. Now I walk around with a target on my back. I'd do it again in a heartbeat but the aftermath has been a little frustrating to deal with.

I have been attacked a few times by Quintana's men so the three of us have been on high alert. I always notice them outside my office building but I enter through a private lift in the garage at the back now which they haven't caught on to yet. They did end up getting near my home three months ago so I put that up for rent and moved into another one of my properties a few neighborhoods away.

"I'm flying out to Toronto tonight so nothing to worry about." I mumble as I rest my head back and close my eyes.

"For the love of all that's holy please get a security team." Kenzo mumbles as he types away on his phone.

"I don't need one." I snort as Aiden parks and we get out of the car.

They scoff as they follow me inside the house we live in together. It's outside the city but near enough to my office which is exactly what I want. I bound up the stairs to take a shower and get changed while hearing them turn on the television behind me. I turn on the water and strip before taking a quick shower.

Wrapping a towel around my waist after I'm done I step back into my bedroom before catching sight of the neighbor's kids playing in their garden. I watch their mum call them inside and stare at the boy walking inside with an iPad in his hands. With a devilish smirk I make my way to my bed and grab my laptop before getting to work.

"Judah?" Aiden catches my attention suddenly as he steps inside my room minutes later.

I slam the laptop shut before realizing how shady that looks. Staring at Aiden in a more composed manner I lean back slowly. "What?"

"Were you..." He trails off as he gestures to the laptop and does a jerking off motion with his hand.

"No!"

"Are you pissing off the neighbors again then?" He asks with narrowed eyes.

"They broke my greeting gnome...so I'm messing with their TV and Wi-Fi."

"All over a gnome?!"

"Hey! Benjamin had so much life to live still!" I snap before grabbing my clothes and going into my bathroom to change.

"You've got issues brother." He shouts before I come back out. "Anyways do you want to order dinner before you leave for the airport?"

"Sure, pizza?"

"No, we had that two days ago!" He exclaims as we make our way downstairs. "I say we try that Asian fusion restaurant that's opened up."

"I want Indian food." Kenzo states absentmindedly as he plays a video game. "We haven't had it in literal years –"

"We had it two weeks ago Kenz." I mutter as I click the delivery app on my phone.

"Well, it feels like –" He's cut off by the lights going out and we hear his scream next. "No! What the fuck?!"

His Doveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें