013| thank-you ! 💜

thank-you !

You 
Hey are you free?

Gojo
No.

You
Oh okay 

Gojo
WAIT Y/N-CHAN I AM NOT BUSY!!! 

Gojo
╰(‵□′)╯

Gojo 
I THOUGHT IT WAS GETO

Gojo
🙇🏻‍♀️💨 SORRYY CUM BACK PLSSS
ILY ( •_•)>>❤ don't ignore meeeeeeeee

Gojo
<3333333333333333333
<3333333333333333333333

You
that is an awful number of hearts :|

Gojo
You can have many of them

Gojo
here <3 ♾

Awww that's so cute!!|

Awww that's so|

Awww t|

Aw|

You
thanks 
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

You 
Um Satoru?
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Gojo
OMGGG YOU RESPONDED
TO MY MESSAGE WITHOUT
BEING SARCASTIC !!!
muah!
(^///^)

You 
Oh stfu

Gojo
:(

You 
( '・・)ノ(._.')
aww sorry.

 Gojo
     /) /)
ପ(˶•-•˶)ଓ ♡
   /づ づ (I will accept your apology as a kiss)

▶︎ ●──── 40sec

▶︎ ●──── 10sec

▶︎ ●──── 25 sec 

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"Oh.. what is this." you said surprised looking down at the baby blue flower with a yellow bud in between their petals. "Those flowers are called forget me nots." Gojo huffed, rubbing the back of his head. 

Forget-me-nots symbolize true love and respect. When you give someone these tiny blooms, it represents a promise that you will always remember them and will keep them in your thoughts. They are also considered a symbol of fidelity and faithfulness. 

"Why... are you giving me these now.." you gulped, not wanting to break his heart today. But you wanted to say it. Satoru takes you to the countryside at night, and you both spend the night in a tent with a clear top so you can cuddle and stargaze. 

"y/n-chan this may sound sudden but will you ma—" "—Satoru we should stop seeing each other." you interrupted the male who was about to finish his own sentence. It maybe rude but you should put a stop to this today or you will never be able to do it. 

"W-what.. why?" Satoru muttered, feeling his lips quiver, not just due to the cold. Something just shattered inside his heart when he heard the next sentence leave your mouth. "Tomorrow, I'm engaging to marry someone." you said leaving him stunned. 

"Can't... why..." he said lowering his hands down. "I'm sorry Gojo, but even though you were a annoying person, you brightened my days with you." you smiled at him, tears leaving your eyes. It was too late to fall in love with Gojo Satoru. 

"Who is it?" Gojo asked making your turn your head towards him as saw his eyes glowing in anger. His index finger held a red cursed technique. "Who is that guy, I will kill him." he muttered when your eyes widened seeing his cursed technique that made the whole area shake. 

"Gojo, get a hold of yourself!" you yelling, summoning a eagle that was emitting purple rays of lights as it quickly flew towards Gojo and crashed with his red matter making both the eagle and Gojo's technique disappear. 

If two people cross paths then they were meant to be together. The confusion comes with timing and purpose. Every relationship has a beginning, middle and end and the timing is different for every relationship. The purpose is also different for every relationship. 

God brings you together to learn about yourself and ends the relationship when the purpose has been accomplished. The Universe has it all figured out. There is nothing you can do to change it. Gojo's eyes widened at what you just did. 

"Just.. who are you y/n?" he asked. 

"I should be the one asking this Gojo." you breathe. Gojo clenched his fist, placing a small box inside his pocket that held an expensive jewellery. "y/n... are you a sorcerer?" he asked making you jump. 

"Goodbye. Gojo." you said leaving a heartbroken young man that left his heart bleeding that night. "I rejected my marriage proposal for you y/n..." he held his heart.