For All You Haters

Okay, this has been on my mind for a while, and I toyed around with putting in the theories, since it isn't actually a theory, but I have been doing a lot of that recently, with all my time focused on the Susan Strong section, and I got really pissed at someone online, so now is the time I will put my two cents in. And this is a warning to everyone whose opinion I disagree with.

Okay, so I was surfing around Tumblr and DeviantArt looking at  Bubbline pictures (Nothing wierd, just cute stuff.) when a rather hate-filled person posted a rude comment on a very nice picture of Marceline and Bubblegum sing kareoke. I was well drawn and colored, and I enjoyed it. But as I was reading the comments, someone posted: "great another idiotic fuck who thinks women are aloud to have sex with each other. fuck you, you are wrong. also they are not a real couple"

Sigh.

First of all, really? Is that the best way to convey your feelings? I probably wouldn't be doing this if you were at least POLITE. But, I guess it is hard to be polite when us fags are violating your right to complain about stuff you don't like, right? Secondly, I looked at the other posts. They were all positive, or at least "Hey, nice picture." sort of deal. Whay are you hatin'? Thirdly, what are you doing on DeviantArt? This place is like a BREEDING GROUND for slash and femslash. If you are anti-LGBT, THEN LEAVE.

Look, I get angry about a lot of stuff too, who doesn't? But at least when I cuss someone out, I apologize afterwards. Like with the Fionna and Cake chapter. (Heh, heh. O__o)

Second of all, THEY ARE TOTALLY CANON!!! You really have to read the comics for most of the proof, though. I should do a remake of Marceline/Bubblegum chapter. (Hmmm...) Besides, how could you hate on such a cute couple?

Okay, I swear upon my Fan Fiction prowess that my next entry will be the Susan Strong. I am sorting out facts still. And catching up on the comics. And doing normal stuff. Glob, I'm busy.