Spin the bottle

Clint's pov:

I'm worried about Kate, I don't want her playing a game she might feel uncomfortable playing. I turn to her "Are you okay playing this Kate?" She turns to me and smiles, "Yeah" I nod "Okay, tell me if you want to leave"

Y/n's pov:

The only people that aren't playing are Wanda and Peter, Tony doesn't let him play because he's too young for games like these and Wanda's up in her room "Natasha's going first" She looks up at Tony "Why me?" He grins "Because i said so"

She rolls her eyes and walks over to the bottle situated in the middle of us all. She grasps it and spins it, everyone watches it spin round the group, it stops, pointing to Thor "Lucky you"

Thor smirks, i giggle knowing he's the lucky one. Everyone watches Nat walk over to him, pecking him on the lips, "Y/n, go next" I sigh "Fine"

I get up out of my seat and spin the bottle, watching in anticipation as it spins, it slows down and comes to a stop, landing on Pietro "This is going to be the best kiss of your life" I roll my eyes "Is it though?" I make my way over to him and give him a quick kiss.

I walk back to my seat "I want Kate to go next" I look over at her and she nods, standing up and going over to the bottle. She spins it. I see how anxious she looks, waiting for it to stop. Eventually it does, and it points to...me "You don't have to if you don't want to"

"I don't mind" Kate smiles and makes her way over to me. She pulls me by my tie into a kiss,i feel my face heat up. She pulls away with a slight shade of red spread across her face. I smile at her and she smiles back, sitting back down. We play several more rounds, the most awkward being Tony and Steve which was hilarious to watch "Come on Cap you knew it would come to this, i'm irresistible" I hear Kate giggle next to me "You are unbelievable" Steve shakes his head but leans in.

After that everyone decides to go to bed. I stand up to leave when Clint comes up to me, with Kate standing by his side "Y/n, i cant drive because i've drank too much and i don't want Kate walking home as its not safe. So because i know i can trust you, is it possible Kate could stay with you, just for tonight" I nod and smile at her "Yeah, of course"

Clint turns to Kate "I told you she wouldn't mind" Clint pats her on the shoulder, "Goodnight, you two" I wave bye to him "Come on then"

I turn and start walking to the lift, I stop to press the button and Kate stands next to me. I look over at her to see her already looking at me, she quickly looks away "You okay?" She nods

We make it to my room, I unlock the door and walk in, holding it open for her. I close it behind her and walk into the main space of my room, where she's standing, looking around. I take off my blazer and throw it onto the chair in the corner of the room "There's only one bed in here so i can either sleep on the floor and you take the bed, or we can both sleep in the bed and take it as practice for when we have to sleep with others on missions" She nods "Im okay with sharing the bed, if you are"

"Okay, sharing it is" I take off my tie and she takes off her blazer "Where can i put this?" I point to the chair in the corner. She turns around and watches as i throw my tie onto the bed and unbutton my shirt. I take off my shirt, leaving me in a bra. I turn to my drawers and take out an oversized shirt and shorts "Want something to sleep in?"

There's a few moments silence, i turn my head to her, to see her staring at my body, zoned out. I smirk, standing up straight and slowly walking towards her "Kate" Her eyes shoot up to my face
"Y-yeah"

She stares at me as i stand directly in-front of her "Would you like some clothes to sleep in?" She nods her head "Please" I turn back to the drawers and pull out another shirt and joggers. I throw the clothes into her arms and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth, giving her privacy.

Once she finishes, we sit next to each other on the bed, i turn on my TV and switch it over to the news. I turn it down slightly "Can you sleep with the TV on?" I turn to her "Mhm, but the news?" I nod "Don't make fun of me, i like knowing whats happening" She smiles "I wasn't going to"

"Sure" I turn to my bedside table and put my phone on charge "No like seriously i wasn't making fun of you" I check my messages one last time before leaving my phone alone "Sure you weren't"

I turn to her "Im going to sleep, wake me if you need anything" I lay down, closing my eyes. I feel her lay down next to me. She's so close to me. She turns around and faces me, our faces only a few centimetres apart. She whispers to me "I wasn't making fun of you"

I sigh "If i say i believe you will you stop going on about it" She smiles "No, not now that you've told me you'd say it, just to shut me up" "I didn't say 'shut you up' I was more polite than that" She shakes her head "Pretty much like what you said" I turn over and face the wall "Goodnight Kate"

"Goodnight y/n" As I drift off to sleep I hear Kate's breathing slow. I listen to it, finding the rhythm calming.

Tony's stupid partyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें