Horrible Arithmetic

Percy's POV

*He was sitting on the beach with Annabeth talking about Arithmetic sums*

Percy: Aww man! What does this even mean?

Annabeth: It means that you have to subtract the area of the small triangle from the big triangle. Get it?

Percy: No! What's the square for?

Annabeth: It's a right angle.

Percy: Where's the wrong angle?

Annabeth: Seaweed brain! There is no such thing as a wrong angle.

Percy: How about a left angle?

Annabeth: Oh gods! I give up for now. We will continue this tomorrow ok? Tomorrow I think I will teach you Angles.

Percy: Oh no! Someone save me before I drown in the sea of arithmetic!

Annabeth: That's kind of a good metaphor.

Percy: A what!?

Annabeth: Never mind.

*Will and Nico walk over*

Nico: What'ya doing?

Annabeth: I was trying to teach Percy some Arithmetic.

Nico: *Chuckles* Good luck. Even I know that he can't do it.

Percy: Hey!

Will: Like your one to talk Deathboy.

Nico: Will you please stop calling me that, Sunshine?

Will: Only if you stop calling me Sunshine.

Nico: Well it suits you, a bit.

Percy: Annabeth, can you find some popcorn please? This show is very stupid but fun to watch.

Will: Oh shut up Percy.

Percy: So, haven't you guys gone on a date yet?

Annabeth: *giggling*

Nico: No...

Will: *Looks up at the sky*

Percy: Oh... Well it's high time you had one. The dates you guys call "dates" are arguing with each other.

Will: Hey, do you guys see that?

*They all look up at the sky and see some sort of large creature circling over them*

Percy: What is that? Blackjack?!

*Blackjack and Guido land on the beach*

Percy: Wha-

Blackjack: Yo boss, I have bad news and bad news.

Percy: What is it?

Blackjack: You see, when Guido and me were steal- i mean borrowing, some donuts from this cart, a pretty lady wearing a long dress floated down and told us to bring you and your friends to central park.

Percy: Blackjack, could you describe what this lady look like?

Blackjack: Well she looked like anything. She seemed to have different eyes by the second. She had some white birds flying around her. Oh! And rose petals. Lots of rose petals.

*Percy explained*

Will: Oh great... Her...

Annabeth: *Shudders*

Percy: Well... do you guys want to go on an adventure to meet the goddess of love?

Hmmmm... I think this is ok for my very first try. What do you guys think? Comment down below. I will be updating this randomly so make sure to check once in while.

P.S - Pictures are not mine. Found them on google and printrest.