Chapter 46 : Good Newz ??

Start from the beginning

HS : ohk (in mind) : aapke liye bhi bohot bada surprise hai aur hum jante hai ki aapko yeh gift bohot pasand ayega.

~~~~~~~~

AS : chaliye Jaan hum pauch gaye.

Anubhav blindfolded Haseena and held her hand and slowly took her to the place where he planned her surprise....

The decoration 👆

Anubhav removed the blindfold..

AS : aab aap dhire dhire aankhe kholiye

HS : (slowly opened her eyes and was stunned to see the decoration) Wow so beautiful. Yeh sab aap (happy tears formed in her eyes)

AS : aapke ke liye kuch bhi Jaan. Yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai aapke samne(kissed her forehead and lingered his lips on her forehead. She closed her eyes and feeled his love)

HS : aapke liye ek gift hai (kissing her cheeks)

AS : kya hai jaan ?

HS : (took Anubhav's hand and placed his palm on her stomach and looked into his eyes. Anubhav was confused) Anu I am pregnant. Aap Papa banne wale ho (showed the pregnancy test)

Anubhav was shocked and could not understand how to react. Haseena became sad felt that he is not happy.

HS : Anu ?? Aap khush nahi ho ?(shaking him slightly)

AS : aa... Khush ??

HS : nahi ho ?

AS : nahi...

HS : 🥺🥺. Nahi ho ??

AS : arey pura complete toh karne dijiye. Mai bohot khush hu hum bata nahi sakte ki mai kitna khush hu(hugged her tightly)

HS : (chuckled) sacchi ?

AS : mucchi. Thank you jaan itni khubsurat gift mujhe Dene ke liye.

HS : thanks toh mujhe aapko bhi bolna hai isme aap ka bhi haath hai. Aapke bina toh yeh nahi hota(kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly)

Anubhav smiled and kissed her forehead.

HS : hume yeha kiss nahi chaiye hume yeha chaiye (pointing to her lips)

AS : accha ??

HS : hmm please (blushing)

Anubhav chuckled and slowly bridged the gap between their lips and pressed his lips with her and started kissing her softly lovingly. Slowly it turned into a passionate kiss. After 10 minutes they broke apart due to lack of oxygen... Haseena blushed hard and hid her face on his chest.

AS : (smiled) sab kuch toh hogaya hai abhi bhi aap sharma rahe. ?

HS : dhatt aap bhi na (hit his chest playfully)

AS : (chuckled) chaliye dinner kar lete hai.abhi toh aapko dono ka dhiyan rakhna padega.

HS : nahi sirf hum dono ki nahi aapka bhi dhiyan rakhna padega mujhe aap bhi koi bacche se kam nahi.

AS : jaan...(made a cute frown)

HS : hehehe (kissed his cheeks). Chaliye bohot zor se bhook laga hai.

Both had their dinner and cuddled to sleep with a peaceful smile on their faces.

Yeh part kaisa laga please please please comment pe bataiye 🙏🙏🥺

Hope you all liked this part . I will try to update soon.
Aur vote ke sath sath comment bhi please please 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏 karke zaroor batana yeh part kaisa laga. Aur please follow karna 🙂🙂

Aur choti moti galtiya please maaf kardena.

Dekhte rahiye Maddamsir TV pe Monday to Saturday thik 7:30 baje aur 10:30 baje Sony Sab pe aur TRP badhaiye please please.

Tab tak ke liye
Bye 👋. Take care ❤️
Admin.