OC #1

Name: Shinji Murasaki
Nicknames: Shin, Shi, Shin-San, Ji, there's also Shin-Jin but that one just came from someone screwing up his name once
Age: depends on the crush, 15 if Kenji, 21 if Kunikida or Katai
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Orientation: Bisexual
Blood type: O-
Alliance: Armed Detective Agency
Personality: Shinji's more on the pacifist id side of the detective agency, he's pretty down to earth and functions easier when there's at least some sort of order. He often seems like he's giving others the cold shoulder, or some sort of silent treatment, but for the most part he's just too scared to talk to them. He rarely says a word unless he's with someone he trusts either, though it's rather easy to gain that trust too, you just have to be pretty adamant. He still says rather jumpy but, when he does warm up to you, he gets a bit more chatty and inquisitive, enjoying asking people about simple stuff like, their favourite things for example. Pretty much, He's just a quiet guy who goes by 'if you don't talk to me, I don't talk to you', very seriously.
Height:5,10
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair colour and length: it's dark brown, short (going to just above the middle of his neck) and choppy
Eye colour: Hazel
Skin colour: A little bit more on the tan side
FaceClaim:  Kino from Kino's Journey (15) or Makoto Edamura from Great Pretender (21)

Height:5,10Weight: 120 lbsHair colour and length: it's dark brown, short (going to just above the middle of his neck) and choppy Eye colour: HazelSkin colour: A little bit more on the tan sideFaceClaim:  Kino from Kino's Journey (15) or Makoto Eda...

Voiceclaim: (if 15) Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul

(if 21) Cherry from Sk8 the Infinity (pink hair)

Body scars:
-There are more than a couple on his hands, knees, and elbows , from when he got taken to his dad's bar as a kid. From simple things of course, like trying to clean up glass and things like that.
-Has a massive scar on his back because he got pushed down the stairs at his old job once, since he was at some kind of riot. (He doesn't actually remember so he makes up a different story whenever he's asked)
Work Attire: they're pretty similar but, if he's 15 it's a blue button up tucked into a pair of black pants with a pair of very beat up sneakers and a black tie, if he's 21 he has an oversized, black suit jacket overtop
Casual Attire: (it switches between the two middle ones a lot)