Hangover gone worse

Start from the beginning

Z "Seems like someones had a rough morning,yes?"
D "Mhm...this is the worst hangover ive ever had in my life.."
Z "Why dont I make you some tea..it should help."
D "I would love that..thank you Zhongli.."

Zhongli let out small snicker and said

Z "Any time..go change into something comfortable and I will start making your tea."
D "Ok.."

Though Diluc didn't want to let go of Zhongli he did as Zhongli asked and began to change into something more comfortable after Zhongli left to make the tea in Diluc's Kitchen
Once Diluc finished changing into a oversized sweater and some pants he sat on his bed and waited what felt like ages for Zhongli to come back

D "Either my hangover is makeing me clingy..or its something else making me want to be by Zhongli's side at any given moment.."

Diluc muttered before bringing his knees to his chest and burying his head in his knees and then continued to mutter

D "I can't believe im saying that right now..ive never felt this..type..of way for anybody.But something about Zhongli just makes me.."

Diluc didn't dare finish his sentence then just sighed in annoyance

*3 hours later*
Zhongli finally came back from the kitchen with the tea

Z "My apologies for it taking so long..your kitchen is quite big so I had get help from your one of maids.."
D "Its no problem at all."

Zhongli then handed Diluc the tea

D "Thank you..Zhongli."

Diluc said as he took the tea and began to drink it as Zhongli then nodded his head and smiled making Diluc blush in the process

D "What are you smiling about.."
Z "Because you look so cu-(cough cough)..I mean b-because you look better then earlier when you were throwing up..c-cause you looked uhm..less pailer then earlier.."

Zhongli said from the top of his head though deep down he really wanted to compliment Diluc but he just lied and pretended he was gonna say something else.

Diluc almost spit out his tea when he heard Zhongli almost call him "Cute" because he's not really good with handling compliments

D "(cough cough)..Y-Yea uhm..yea your right I (cough cough) do feel better then earlier.."

Silence flew over the room as both Diluc and Zhongli blushed but were to awkward to speak, though soon after a bit Diluc broke the silence

D "H-Hey uhm Zhongli..you know..you don't have to stay here with me.I don't want to take up your time more then I already have."

Z "Hm?Oh!No,no I insist I don't want you sitting up here cooped up in your room by yourself while your sick like this."

Diluc blushed hearing those words from Zhongli and so did Zhongli saying those words

Diluc then shot Zhongli a small but bright smile

D "Thank you Zhongli..really.I appreciate that.."
Z "Anytime..Diluc."

Zhongli said while getting up and hanging his coat on a coat rack beside Diluc's bedroom door and then walking back to lay down beside Diluc.Diluc then laying Zhongli's head on his lap and then began to stroke Zhongli's hair quickly relaxing Zhongli as he enjoyed it soon after Zhongli fell asleep.

Diluc snickered at Zhongli so quickly falling asleep once Zhongli fully fell asleep Diluc rested his hand on Zhongli's chest as he drank his tea with his other hand.
Some time after Diluc finished his tea and sat it on the night stand and though he got up once or twice to throw up once he was finished he went back to bed beside Zhongli and began to dose off before he heard the door to his mansion being slammed open and then someone dashing up the stairs waking up both Diluc and Zhongli in the process.