𝟢.𝟣 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼

Velaris was currently sitting at a vanity in a room that was not hers getting ready for the party. Pulling different things out of a pocket in between realms with her mind, she pulled a brush through her hair. Every year they threw this party and every year she loved it. It had become a tradition. After finding what she wanted in the pocket, she quickly took it and placed the brush inside deciding her hair was brushed out enough. Then using the beautiful diamonds that she had gone looking for, she wove some into her dark hair making it look like the night sky and the gems look like the stars that light it up.

Sparing one final glance in the mirror, she stood up and went to turn when something on the top of the vanity caught her attention. It was a ring. The beautifully twisted strands of gold and silver, flecked with pearl, and set with a stone of deepest solid blue; sapphire but different. The pale lines of a six-pointed star radiate across the round, opaque surface of the bluestone. (This description I believe belongs to Sarah J Maas. I'm not sure, I just got it off the A Court of Thorns and Roses Wiki. Please don't hate me. thanks <3). Immediately recognizing it as her mother's ring, Velaris grabbed it and slipped it onto her middle finger allowing it to join the many other rings on her fingers and her father's ring that she kept on a chain around her neck.

Realizing how hopelessly late she was running she grabbed her heels and didn't even bother to put them on and ran out of the room. As soon as she did though she bumped into someone and both people fell to the floor.