Why?

He sat beside me and hold my hands.
I pushed his hand and took my phone and started to scroll Instagram. He took my phone away from my hand.

Gameplay : Look I- I love u more and i did relation with her just for fun ok?

Jeff : What do u think i am? A fool?? I saw u gave her a ring..if you loved me this much then why u did not gave me marriage proposal? Even u never ever said me u will marry me. You fooled me.

Gameplay : Who told u i gave her ring?

I laughed and took my phone. I showed him the video. He looked at it and now he was just looking down.

I started to cry. I wanted to hold my tears but it came out.

Jeff : Why you did like this with me Gameplay..?? What have i done? Do you know how much i love you? Do u have any idea about it? I never ever hated you. I always wanted to make u feel happy and loved. I tho you are a good person..but you are not.

Gameplay : Babe please dont cry. I will be your forever. Please give me 1 chance.

Jeff : Dont you dare to call me babe. And you know what? You dont deserve any chances. I recorded every thing. The things u said her. The way you touched her. I just dont feel like living at all.

Gameplay hugged me but i pushed him.

Gameplay : N-no babe. Please d-dont d-do like this. I will marry u babe. I will.

Jeff : No need to marry me.

He started to shake right now.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

I wiped my tears. And Gameplay wiped his.

Jeff : Come in.

It's dad..

Jeff : Dad, how many times should i tell u to not knock??

Dad : I should respect the privacy.

Jeff : Ahh thanks.

Dad : Now listen, your room is ready.

Jeff : Oh really. Ok dad. Thank you so much.

Dad : You're welcome. Gameplay you ok my son?

Gameplay : Y-yes dad..

Dad : Sure?

Gameplay : Yes.

Dad : Why u looking so sad?

Gameplay : Nothing dad.

Dad : Ok i guess.

Jeff : Dad send some peoples to take my things out.

Dad : Ok.

Then Dad left the room.

Gameplay : Where will they take stuffs out?

I did not said anything.

He started to shake my hands. But i did not gave any react. The guards came and started to take the stuffs out. He asked one of them where are they taking it and they said i will stay in another room that is why.

He came to me and said.

Gameplay : Hey please dont go. Dont do this. Please Jeff.

I again did not answered.

After some time they took stuffs in my room.
Gameplay is just sitting.

I went to my room and went to get freshed.

Gameplay's Pov :

I did not knew this much would happen.
The thing is true "You can't understand the value of someone when they stays"