Mew and I both let out a sigh of relief. When mom was finally out of sight, Mew held my hand and squeezed it tight. We climbed up the stairs holding each other's hand.

We showered in our own bedrooms simultaneously. Then, as I promised, I transferred to his and finally, we snuggled in his bed. Unfortunately, Mew didn't try kissing me again. I felt a little disappointed but I somehow understood why. It must be awkward for him to initiate kisses because we're at home. It was honestly a little awkward for me as well. So we just comfortably lay in bed in a sweetheart position. I rested my head on his chest, our legs intertwined as we held each other close.

"Mew... about your plan..." I started, looking at his beautiful face up close. "Will you really do it? In the city, I mean."

He stared at me intently. "Will you be okay with it?"

Do I have a choice?

I cupped his face. "As long as you don't leave me, I'll always be okay with it," I answered honestly. "I want you to achieve great things. I want to see you succeeding in everything that you do. Your potential is limitless, you know."

He smiled and put his hands over mine. "I'm happy. You finally believe in me."

"When did I not?"

He playfully raised an eyebrow. I laughed.

He hugged me again. "I have no intentions of leaving you, Gulf. That's why I got hurt when you told me to forget you."

I got hurt, too. "I'm sorry..."

Mew gave me a reassuring smile. "It's okay now. I knew you didn't mean it."

We just stared at each other's eyes for a while before I spoke again. "Will you be living in the city when your business opens?" I asked. That was what I feared the most.

Mew sighed. "It may happen, but only for a few months. I need to be there to make sure everything and everyone is okay. I don't want to close a shop a little too soon."

So he will really leave.

My heart ached but I did not let him see my pain.

He did, though. He clicked my forehead playfully. "Negative thoughts again."

"Sorry. I just... I just don't want you to leave..."

He smiled looking at my now pouting face. "I will not leave. Not really. I will wait until you graduate."

I looked at him confusingly. "What do you mean?"

"This was why I wanted so badly to talk to you but you kept ignoring me," he said, his face sullen. "I will wait for you to graduate before I start my business. I will bring you there with me. That's the plan."

My eyes sparkled and my heart jumped for joy with what I just heard. "R-really?"

He nodded.

I couldn't believe it. It made me speechless.

Mew included me in his plans, too!

Mew looked at me amusingly. "You look surprised. Did you think I'd want to be away from you, too? Hello, no."

I was so happy. My insides were shouting in glee. I bravely got up and straddled him on the bed. I never knew I was capable of doing it not until that moment. I cupped his face and began giving butterfly kisses all over it. His eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips, I showered them all with kisses. My heart was overflowing with joy. I couldn't contain it.

Mew didn't stop me, of course. He was just laughing the entire time.

Then I stopped. "Wait. We still have 3 more months until my graduation day. What will you tell mom?"