Fever

We have relocated to a different building of Kisakis located a half hour outside of Nagasaki. It's been 3 days since Kisaki and I have last spoken. He's been busy dealing with business or something and hasn't had the time to come by and see me or sleep. Hanma and some tattooed bald guy are the only faces I've seen these past 3 days. I've thought a lot about Kisaki and my feelings towards him. I can't bring myself to forgive him for the stuff he's done and I don't know if I ever will. I keep asking myself, am I lonely or have I just made peace with the fact I may never be a free woman again? This can't possibly be real love. "Hey... you've been spaced out in that chair for a whole two hours. If you become unwell it's our assess that will get chewed out." I look up from my thoughts to meet eyes with Hanma. He seems annoyed, most likely because he has to baby sit instead of taking cars of business. "Hey! You literally just spaced out in front of me. You should eat soon." Hanma says while stepping closer and peering down into my eyes. I shake my head and turn my face away. "I'm not hungry." Is all I say before crossing my arms and turning my gaze to the city outside of the window. It's such a lovely view, I feel only money can buy you all the sights I've been seeing lately. "I'm calling for the doctor. I'll be back in a minute." Hanma says seemingly ticked off and before I can holler to stop him he's already out the door and gone. A little bit extra if I do say so myself. I just have a lot on my mind right now. A lot has happened while being in Tetta Kisaki's possession. I've seen death right before my very eyes and I've seen more gore than I could have ever imagined. I've felt pain like never before and I've cried more times than I can count. To say it hasn't been that bad would be to lie. I'm not saying I resent Kisaki for all of this but I'm not really fond. "See, she's just sitting there in a daze." Hanma says from beside that phony doctor from last times visit. I hadn't even noticed they entered the room, I was just so deep in thought. The doctor walks towards me and puts a hand to my forehead. "A fever. I'll have to run a few tests and take a deeper look into what might be the cause. Luckily I've brought a few things already. If you could take a moment to get me some urine in this cup that would be great." The false doctor says while handing me a transparent cup with a bright orange lid. I take the cup all while cringing at the thought of some random man getting a cup of my pee. I feel fine anyways so there's no point but even with this hesitation I make my way to the bathroom where I do as asked and pee into the cup. After I've washed my hands I hand the cup of pee to the false doctor, sheepish and quite embarrassed. He take it and places it in his pocket. I see Hanma's face contort in disgust at the sight of my jarred pee slipping into the doctors pocket. I back up in sever embarrassment. This is so horrible. I feel my knees buckling beneath me and I feel as though my legs can no longer hold out. Just as I'm about to crash to the floor the doctor grabs a hold of me and moves me to the seat I was originally sitting in. I guess he could see what was happening. "Alright, Hanma will get you some water and I'll go back to my study to find the cause of your little fever. Sit tight." He says and then with a wink he takes his leave. Hanma sighs and leaves without another word. I pissed in a cup for a complete stranger. "Here. I'm leaving to make a phone call. Drink that and then go to sleep." Hanma says while handing me a tall glass of water. He then pulls his phone from his coat pocket and then once again walks out of the door. He's probably going to call Kisaki to inform him of what's going on. I take a sip of the water, but it tastes weird. I think I might really have a cold. I hate those colds that make everything taste like garbage. I stand up and put the glass of water upon the bed stand and then I crawl into bed where to my surprise I begin to feel drowsy almost instantaneously. I spent most my day in that chair, so why am I so tired? The effects of a cold perhaps? Probably. I wonder what Kisaki is doing right now? Well no matter, it's none of my concerns. He shouldn't have even had me at his meetings. I'm just some outsider. Although if he hadn't had me at his meetings they'd still be sex trafficking women and children. I'm glad I put a stop to that because no one should ever have to go through that. Although the other day I heard a couple men gossiping about how it shouldn't have been cut from their business because it makes a dent in how much money they bring in. I'm sure all those men resent me even more than they already did. Slowly but surely my eyes begin to drift close. I can fight off sleep no more and I am finally enveloped in darkness. What dreams will I have while I sleep? Will I even remember those dreams when I finally wake up from this slumber? Most likely not. It's comfortable, sleeping in high class beds... it's warm too. Makes me feel so sleepy.