06 ; "i was the one that broke up with you!"

ch. 1 - waste disposal

Bianca's eyecolor is e/cYours is green [It's my personal preference, now you're forced to be with me!!!!!!]

Yours is green [It's my personal preference, now you're forced to be with me!!!!!!]

ch. 3 - die with me

haha remember this? how do you feel now? ☺️

"I WAS THE ONE THAT BROKE UP WITH YOU!"
CHAPTER 06.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"SINCE THEY'RE BULLYING YOU. I will protect you." The original Cale looked at his younger friend with a wide grin. A mark of injury on the corner of his lip, as the person he was protecting was also his attacker. "Since I'm horrible, I will drive them away easily. It's like how you're afraid of spiders, even though they won't harm you."

"I-I'm not scared of spiders!"

"...It's okay as long as you're not scared of me. I will take care of you."

Cale Henituse is stupid.

So eventually, they just grew to hate each other.

"I don't need you to protect me." (M/n) Ciara Lirtwar was 13 years old and far outgrew Cale. The sound of the older falling to the ground was louder than all the surrounding gasps. "We're not friends."

"If you're not going to use the bed, I'll ask the servants to get rid of it for you." A mocking voice echoed throughout the dream, an unpleasant blessing in the form of his voice, but it aided in halting (M/n)'s drift into depression. (M/n) opened his eyes, and frowned at the sight of Cale Henituse looking down at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Am I not allowed to break into your room?"

"No. What time is it?" (M/n) mumbled a curse under his breath, rubbed his temple, a headache kicked in. Cale had already warmed up his room and closed his curtains, a helpful deed that wouldn't come normally.