Courtney stood there with her neck stretched out waiting for him to knowledge her as well but he doesn't. He tilts his head and smirks at her before nodding, "This is delicious, Riah." The woman scoffs playfully as he 'ignores' her and grabs another croissant.

"You know what? I'm outta here." Courtney laughs, "I'll give this to Jackie. See you later, Riah." She smiles at me then humorously rolls her eyes at Prince before leaving out. I giggle at their banter as finishing buttering the last few pastries then glancing over at Prince who was already looking in my direction.

I smile lightly, "Hi."

"Hi." He smiles back and holds up the croissant. "I wasn't lying. This is delicious by the way." Prince chuckles.

"Well, thank you. I haven't tasted one yet but I'll take your word." I giggle. Prince rips off another piece and leans on the counter beside me, holding it near my mouth. Instead of protesting it—I open my mouth taking the piece and chew. Prince presses his lips on the corner of my mouth for a teasing kiss. "Thank you."

These are good...I mean I made them so...

He nods. "So how was your break from me?"

"Horrible. I missed you." I pout innocently as he smiles softly. "I did go furniture shopping and had the chance to catch up with my parents."

"I missed you as well." He says sweetly, after stuffing the rest of the croissant in his mouth causing me to giggle. "Did you do it?" His mood turns serious.

"Do what?"

"File the report."

I completely forgot that I told him about that conversation I had with my parents...

I wipe my hands on my apron before taking it off, "Um, I haven't yet because I'm still writing my statement and I have to turn it in tomorrow." I told him as he listen closely. "If I'm being honest, I'm quite nervous about it."

He nods along. "That's understandable but I'm sure your parents are doing what's best. Having him on file will help anyone that comes across him—you should probably have a restraining order against him too." Prince adds which made me give him a skeptical expression. "Nariah, you never know what he might try to do."

"Leon may have done what he did to me but I don't think he would try to find me. He knows where I work but don't know where I live anymore. Plus he has a family to look out for now." I roll my eyes at the last part as I wrap up my apron and place it on the counter. Prince sighs heavily. "Don't worry about me, okay? Everything will be handled by tomorrow."

The man in front of me goes silent and looks away from me. He's shutting me out now, or at least I think he is. I grab the empty sheet pan and place it into the sink as Prince follows behind me.

"How was your trip to New York?" I asked.

"Stressful."

"Why?"

Prince goes to wrap his arms around my waist from behind. "You can't tell anyone. I mean anyone at all." He whispers in my ear.

I smile lightly, "My lips are sealed."

"Next February, I'll be headlining the Super Bowl that will be held in Miami." He tells me as my eyes widen at the news. Instantly I spin around in his arms and hug him tightly. "Oof! Riah!" He laughs.