"Yeah, you're right" he says and just smiled at her for a while, "So the person who asked you what did he look like, I probably saw him around here."

"Tall, blonde hair, really cocky" She explained

"Oh, that's Brain. He's kind of a player" He says.

"Yeah it shows" She says, and they both laughed.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Serenity" He smiled.

"You too" she smiled back and the both of them went their separate ways

School was alright, Serenity enjoyed it. After school, her uncle suggested that they go to her uncle Jonathan's because he wants to tell him about the interview he just had.

They walked into uncle Jonathan's apartment to find him in the kitchen and Shawn laying on the couch. "It's okay Hunter, don't get up" her uncle joked and walked right into the kitchen.

"Hey, Shawn" Serenity waved, "I didn't know you lived here"

"Yeah, only until my dad gets back" He says

"Well, I guess we're always gonna see each other because we're neighbors" she says, taking a seat on the arm of the couch.

"You live next to us? That's cool" he smiled.

Cory opened the door letting himself in, "All right, where is he?" He says, walking past Serenity and Shawn.

"You don't believe in knocking?" Jonathan asked

"I don't believe in anything anymore. I demand to know where Shawn Hunter is" Cory says.

"I'm right here, Cor." Shawn says standing up, Serenity walked towards the kitchen to see if her uncle had anything to drink.

"Aha! I found you" Cory says, as much as Serenity wanted to say something she just kept quiet.

Shawn walked to close the door as Cory followed him, "is this about Topanga?" Shawn asked, and that got Serenity's attention once she found a coke she made her way towards the counter leaning on it and listening to Shawn and Cory.

"What were you thinking, Shawn?" Cory yelled, while Shawn walked away from him, "You do not ask out your best friend's Girl, Am I right?" He asked the three of them which is Serenity and her two uncles.

"How long you been dating her?" Her uncle Eli asked.

"Never! He didn't even make a move." Shawn yelled.

"Yeah but I was going to"Cory Yelled

"This sounds like a clear violation of the gentleman's code of dating." Her uncle Eli says.

"Also known as the bro code" Serenity said

"Yes!" Cory shouts.

"A true friend doesn't ask out a girl that his buddy likes or has just broken up with" Her uncle explained and now looking at her uncle Jonathan since something like that happened before.

Her uncle stood up and faced her uncle Jonathan, "Right, John?"

"Yeah, well. You know. Whatever." Uncle Jonathan says, "There's always exceptions to that rule."