Chapter 1 <3

Ava's POV:

I woke up this morning and rolled over to look at the clock. 10:26. I hoped out of bed and into the bathroom to take a shower.  The shower was huge and it had a big over head faucet. Back in Georgia our house was not as nice as the new house we moved into. I know this house is so much better than our old one, but it just didn't feel like home, not yet at least.
Once I got out of the shower I pick out a casual outfit (the one Gia's wearing in the picture).

I took my hair out of the braids I put in last night to reveal nice wavy curls. I put on some mascara and lip gloss because I didn't want to go to over the top. I headed down the stairs for breakfast when I was greeted by my mom. 

"Hi sweetie, how did you sleep" she greeted. 

"Not that well, I was tossing and turning all night thinking about how much fun it will be when I surprise piper" I said as I poured myself a bowl of cereal and headed to the kitchen island to sit down. Only to find that there were no chairs. 

Mom spoke up "I forgot to mention that those chairs still haven't come yet". 

"I'll just stand mom, hopefully they will come soon though" I laughed. I scrolled through my phone of old pictures of piper and I when we were younger. It brought back so many memories of all the good times we have had together.

Once I finished breakfast I headed upstairs and checked the time. 11:19. I called hunter yesterday to make sure we were still ready to surprise piper today. He told me to come over at 12:00 because that's when the whole squad would be there. I couldn't wait to see Piper I was practically bouncing off the walls, I couldn't contain my excitement. I was also happy to meet the rest of the squad too. Last time I talked to her she said that she got a new boyfriend, Lev I think his name was so maybe he'll have some cute friends for me. Actually, I don't really want a boyfriend right now, I kind of want to focus on myself and the people I love. Times haven't been so easy lately and I think that this move will be great for me.

For the next 35 minutes I just scrolled on my phone watching TikTok until I noticed that it was 11:54. I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs. 

"Bye mom, I'm going to Piper's now" I called out to her, as I slipped on my shoes. 

"Ok have fun" she replied. 

Before I headed out the door I called hunter to make sure everything was ok.

Hunter= H               Ava= A

H: hey ava what's up
A: I was wondering if your ready for me to come over
H: yeah, I think we are. I'll make sure that piper answers the door when you come
A: okay, thank you.
H: no problem. Oh and I also left the gate open for you
A: okay I should be there any minute now.
H:bye, see you soon.
A: bye!