And she didn't disappoint him. She started thrashing the man. "Aku Aku shaant, isse itni buri tarike se maar nahin sakti.Hume isse police ke hawale karna hoga."

"Iski baatein sun ne ke baad mujhe Mera baap bhi nahi rok sakta." She stops for a while to say this and again starts hitting him.

"Officer Akriti Bhatt" This makes her stop in her tracks and she gets scared. It is never a good news for her whenever he sees her hitting someone. She turns behind and sees him nowhere but her partner holding a phone and laughing. She understands it is a recording of one in her thousand scoldings that she gets from him . She gets more angrier than before and takes it upon the criminal.

"Officer Akriti Bhatt. Ruk jaiye. Aap usse itna nahi maar sakti" A man in his late 20's come and tries to stop her.

"Rummy agar tumne wapas unki awaaz se mujhe darane ki koshish ki Naa toh mein tumhara bhi aise hi haal karne wali hoon" She states angrily and before she throws another punch, her hand is caught and she turns angrily to give a piece of mind to rummy.

But her eyes meet the stern ones and she begins to sulk. Rummy helps the criminal get up.

"Officer gaur aap isse apne saath hospital leke jaiye aur iski Patti karwaye aur aap officer Bhatt... Aap humare saath ayenge" He says and starts to leave

"Abhimanyu sir. Galti meri nahi hai woh toh..." She tries to reason but when she sees him glaring at her, she stops and quietly sits in the car.

Abhimanyu shakes his head and goes inside not before instructing rummy to take the criminal fast.

The drive was a silent one and Akriti was busy sulking and looking out the window.

They soon reach the office with written STF - special task force . and seeing Akriti's face everyone understands the situation as this was turning into a normal occurance.

"Wapas Officer Akriti?" A man of Abhimanyu's age asks.

"Capt Randhawa aap toh samajhiye.." she starts but soon gets interrupted by abhimanyu.

"Kya samajna hai inhe haan... Kya? Kyun maara aapne unhe itni buri tarike se. Apko pata nahi hai ki major sharma yahan nahi hai, agar aapse kuch gadbad ho gayi na toh koi nahi bachayega apko. Hum toh bilkul nhi" Abhimanyu asks her angrily.

"Criminals ko na Maru toh kya unki pooja... Ouch purvi" Purvi hits her before she completes the statement.

"Chup na aku. Kyun sir ka BP badhati rehti hai" Peter rebukes her for her actions while akriti pouts sadly.

"Hume lagta hai akriti ji ko Captain Abhimanyu ko pareshaan karna acha lagta hai" Mallah comments to which akriti gives a million dollar smile to abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu shakes his head in disbelief and smiles. Everyone notices the changes that took place in Akriti after joining STF. Abhimanyu too enjoys this Akriti who would not sit quietly even for a minute and would always do something or the other to rile him up.

" Aree Mein jaan bujke kyun abhimanyu sir ko pareshaan karungi? Woh toh uss criminal ne gussa dila diya warna mein kisi pe bewajah haat kyun uthaungi?" Akriti says and gives a cheeky smile to everyone.

"Haan ye baat aapne sahi kahi. Bas aapko gussa na aye iska arrangment karna hoga. Koi baat nahi hum aapke gusse ko kabu karne ke liye kuch tasks sochte hai" Abhimanyu says making everyone laugh and akriti to sulk. He smiles at her antics.

" Sir woh criminal ko hospital le jaake police ke hawale karke aya hoon" rummy enters the office. he goes on to say "Aku ne jo dhulai ki hai uski. do teen din tak rukna padega shaayad"