When the light slowly subside, Choi Han, who was just a bit far from the two stars, staring in disbelief.

A silver holy shield with large wings that shielded him turned to dust after the strong attack. Outside the shield, he saw it.

The blood-stringed sword filled with the 5 ancient powers' strength struck at White Star's right collarbone. He's face contorted with disbelief as he look at Black Star grinning ear-to-ear.

He look at his hand. He's hand slowly turned to ashes. Even from his death, his face filled with anger, disbelief, confusion, and shock.

Slowly, the so-called White Star, cease to exist.

Black Star staggered. But he manage to take a balance off his body thanks to his sword supporting his weak and feeble body, even though he kneel on the ground.

He cough out the black blood then soon turn to fresh red blood, it soaked through his black uniform. He touch his left chest, there, he felt something missing.

He laugh, laughter filled with bitterness echoes through the empty battlefield. With Choi Han only the witness of the end.

He feel a pang of drowsiness on his consciousness. He mutters on himself, "…Seems like it's the end."

He heard footsteps. Slowly lifting his heavy head, he look at the confused Choi Han.

'Why did he protect me?'

Choi Han saw how Black Star protect him from the last strike. He didn't know why, he felt confusion through his actions.

Then Black Star ignore him. With is shaky hands, the sword turn to strings and absorb back through his fingertips. He close his eyes, suddenly, he hear a voice.

[Death is the end. And the end is the beginning.]

Flinch.

'Who are you?'

[I am the God of Death.]

Black Star knows God of Death, but this is the first time that a God made a conversation towards him.

[I will make a proposal.]

Then he continue, [I will let you live.]

Black Star frowns about it. Why the God wants to let him live?

[However, first you will live in another dimension then send you back here the time before you met Choi Han.]

"Hah…" He let out a sigh of mockery. But somehow, his eyes gain with hope.

He certainly asked, 'Are you sure that this will help to completely stop White Star?'

Before the God taken a respond, Choi Han asked in confusion, "…Why did you protect me?"

Black Star didn't respond. He knew that the punk in front of him is confused. He still clearly remember before the last strike hit, he use his ancient power to protect Choi Han.

The hero in front of him is already weakened due to not having rest in continuous fight. Addition to his severe injuries unlike him who only have a small count, except to his missing heart.

He chuckles. Black Star remember that day, when he was beaten by the punk in front of him. It was a wrong timing that day as it was the day of his mother's death anniversary. But he never blame him that day.

It was his own fault.

Choi Han never knew that day.

For a moment of silence, he finally spoken,

"That's a thank you gift."

He added, "For beating me that day."

Then he cough out blood again then he snorted,

"…You punk. It's because I'm wearing a mask all the time you never recognize me. A trash whose beaten by a hero."

Choi Han shocked in his words. Scanning through his body up to down. Those distinguished blood red hair and brownish-red eyes under the black mask. He blurt out his name,

"…Cale Henituse."

Black Star heavily coughing out blood. That, his black mask that covers his upper face get slipped. Showing his beautiful and mature face drenched in blood of his and his enemies he slaughtered.

He felt his eyes getting heavier as time passed. He look up. He can see Choi Han's expression. Shock, confusion, disbelief…it's all in his face.

"I really wanted to punch you right now."

He sigh,

"But it's impossible."

He continue,

"I never blame for beating me that day."

Choi Han still silent. He continue more,

"Nor I blame you for not saving my family that day."

He flinched that sentence. The black young man feel regretful at those days. Because he is late, he never save the Henituse County and the citizens. And now, the last bloodline of that family will ended here right in front of his eyes.

With Black Star's shaky hands, he grab something on his chest pocket, then throw it towards the dumbfounded Choi Han. He instictly catch it and look what he throw. It was a black pocket watch with red engraving mark if a star in the surface.

With his confusion, he snorted, "I'll give you an authority to use my organization whatever you want."

Then he continue, "So while I'm gone, take care of this world in my stead!"

"Or else, I'll come back to smack you back!"

'Hey, you motherfucker. I'll take it granted.'

[Very well.]

Then he close his eyes and let out his last breath…