3

They were in another hotel, this time, it was Bonten's private hotel.
People who lived there were members from Bonten acting like normal clients.

Bonten always switches their places to dodge the police, they had their own mansion, but because of the work they didn't have time to stay there.

"Stay here" Sanzu walks inside the elevator.

The camera mans cuts the moment that Sanzu enters the elevator, the other workers from Bonten had their own places to stay in a certain place and time to not make any cut made on the CCTV suspicious to the police.

Y/N obeying Sanzu's words stayed at the same place for 2 hours.

"Where is Sanzu-Sama" Y/N sighed.

"Hey" Y/N heard a voice.

"?"

"Come here" It was Kakucho.

Y/N remembered that he was a Bonten executive and obeyed.

"You need something? Hitto-Sama" Y/N puts his big bag down and bowed.

"You will meet Mikey" Kakucho guides Y/N to the elevator.

"Yes"

"... Why do you want to work for Bonten?" Kakucho suddenly asked.

"I don't know, my instincts tell me that my abilities are worth to work with Bonten. I decided it and I won't regret it" Y/N said.

"? What kind of reason is that?" Kakucho said dumbfounded.
"I advise you to leave when you still have time"

"I think it's impossible now, I told you that I won't regret it and Sanzu-Sama liked the way I did my job" Y/N looks forward.

"Can you smile?" Kakucho suddenly changed the topic.

"What? Why so suddenly?" Y/N frown.

"Nothing" Kakucho sighed and the elevator door opened.

"That was in sync" Y/N's eyes widened.

"I guess" Kakucho walks out, Y/N picks his bag and follows Kakucho.

"The bag looks heavy... You can lift it up?" the black haired noticed.

"Yds, I calculated the perfect weight and trained my strength to lift it" Y/N looks at his bag and at Kakucho like it was a normal thing with a small smile.

"I see... You only smile when you're proud of yourself" Kakucho let out a tired giggle.

"You look like a good man, why are you in Bonten?" Y/N puts his poker face back and asked.

"You don't need to know, you look like a good guy too and why are you wishing to work with us?" He said without looking back.

"I already told you" Y/N blankly said.

Kakucho felt a rock being thrown in his head and cough.

"Forget it" He stopped at Mike's office.

"Yes Hitto-Sama" Y/N bowed and the black haired left.

Y/N took a deep breath while staring at the door.

'Be calm Y/N...You can make things go easily and reach your goals...' Y/N thought.

"When are you going to open the door" Mikey's voice sounded.

"I am sorry for the wait Sano-Sama" Y/N quickly opened the door and closed it.

The office had no windows, black floor, black walls, white chairs and a black desk.

"Just call me Mikey" He said while checking some documents.

'It must be the report that Sanzu-Sama wrote about me' Y/N confidently guessed it.

"I already analyzed the report that Sanzu gave me" Mikey said and pointed at the chair in front of Y/N telling him to sit.

"Can I hear your thoughts?" Y/N sat down.

"It's not impossible for you to work with us. Be aware the we work in a variety of illegal activities like gambling, prostitution, murder and fraud" Mikey stated at Y/N.

"I am aware" Y/N spoke.

"For real, I don't want to give you a specific job in here yet, you will stay here and act like a normal pers--" Mikey got interrupted.

"No" Y/N spoke.

"What?" The white haired frown.

"I am sorry Mikey-Sama, but I don't agree, I can do a better work than acting" Y/N said without fear.

"I knew that you would say that... Bold..." Mikey sighed.
"You will work with Haitani Rindou in your first mission then"

A smile appears in Y/N's lips and puts his poker face back, he stands up and bows.

"If you fail, I will kill you" Mikey said and dismissed Y/N by moving his hand.

"I won't fail, that is impossible" Y/N bowed and walks out.

"Rindou's room is 266" Mikey said when Y/N closed the door.

In the hallways, Y/N saw Sanzu walking with some people behind him.

'He is going to a mission I guess' Y/N saw Sanzu taking out a pill and threw it to his mouth.

Sanzu noticed Y/N staring at him and waves.
Y/N widened his eyes and bowed.

Seconds after that, Sanzu entered the elevator and left.
Y/N continued to walk trying to find Rindou's room.

He was about to take an elevator and leave the Mikey's office floor.

When the elevator opened, Rindou was inside it.

"Good morning Haitani-Sama" Y/N
Greets him.

"Get out of my way" Rindou walks past Y/N and goes to Mikey's office.

Y/N remembers that he is supposed to work with Rindou and follows him. The purple haired knocks the door and Mikey lets him in.

"What do you want" Mikey was eating a taiyaki.

"Why should I work with him!" Rindou said annoyed.

"Because I said" Mikey turns his chair and faces his back to them.

"We shouldn't trush him so fast! What if he is a spy!?" Rindou raised his voice. Mikey gave him a glare in the corner of his eyes making Rindou step back.

"If he is a spy just kill him, it isn't that hard" Mikey blankly said without staring at them.

"But-!" Rindou was about to say something, Mikey pointed at the digital clock that was in the wall telling him to leave and go complete his work.
"Yes.."

Rindou walked away and stopped at the door.

"What are you doing standing there? You're working with me for now idiot" Rindou said annoyed.

"My apologies" Y/N quickly walks toward Rindou and they left.

"Finally... Peace... And silence" Mikey sighed.

Suddenly his phone rang.

"What" He asked puffing his cheeks.

"Mikey-San, I am at the old man's place right now" Koko said, he was at the bathroom.

"And?" Mikey said annoyed because he couldn't rest and eat his food in peace.

"I already killed him, we found a document saying that he put a spy among us" Koko explained, Mikey frown and started to think if it was Y/N.

"Send a message to everyone except L/N to keep a eye on him and tell Ran to search about him" Mikey hang up.

Mikey stared at the ceiling and continued to eat his taiyaki.

___________________________________

-TBC-
-SORRY FOR ANY TYPO-
-HOPE YOU LIKED IT-