"Shit, that's my brother.. Give me a minute?" I nod and she takes her phone and leaves my room... After a few minutes, she comes back in and sits down. "Everything alright?" She nods. "Yeah, he's just coming in from Bradford and he was just getting on his flight" "Bradford? I never realized that's where you guys were from" She nods and takes another bite. I take a bite aswell then she says "He's got this girlfriend.. She's a complete bitch.. thankfully, she's not coming. She's up in fucking Iceland or some shit to see her family"

I laugh at all her profanity and the way she talks about her brother's girlfriend then I pick up my phone and start playing music. We both sing and eat and just talk until we're finished. She takes our empty Styrofoam things and throws them out then asks if I wanna go down to her apartment and play her new videogame and I shrug and get up. I push my feet into my converses then follow her out..

We get in the elevator and start going down.. when it suddenly stops. 

I turn and look at her, completely confused, and she's staring at the doors. They don't open.. and the elevator doesn't move.

"No fucking way are we stuck in an elevator right now.." She whispers 

I reach over and press the red 'alert' button under all the others and the red light in the elevator comes on. I crouch down and see fine print below it.. 

'If something goes wrong, press the red button above. It alerts that the elevator is stuck and you are in need of help. Someone will be with you soon. Stay calm.'

I press the button a few more times then turn back to Scarlet..

"Wow.. Cannot fucking believe this.."

I slide down the back wall and sit on my butt. I reach under me and grab my phone. I unlock it and click on Niall's contact.. I know the service is gonna be kinda shitty because we're in a metal box but whatever..

"Hey, babe!"

"Uh, We're stuck in the elevator"

...

" You're what?"

"Scarlet and I. Elevator. My apartment. Stuck." I say, hoping it gets across and he somewhat understands..

"You're kidding.. right?"

"No! we pressed the button that's supposed to alert the desk but, we're like, stuck"

I hear him sigh then he says "I just finished my interview.. I'm like 10 minutes away.. I'm coming" 

"Okay, love, see you soon"

"Okay, Love you, Olivia. I love watermelon-baby aswell" 

I giggle and subconsciously rub my stomach. 

"Watermelon-baby loves you too"

We hang up and I look up at Scarlet. She's texting on her phone. "You telling Liam?" She nods and continues texting. "well, Niall's gonna be here in, like, 10 minutes"

She nods then sits beside me. 

You may be wondering why we're not worried or freaking out.. because the elevator will be fixed soon and we can continue our way to her apartment to play the videogame. Duh.

She holds her phone up in front of both of us and I see it's on an Instagram live. I giggle and wave then Scarlet says "So this is my friend Olivia.. and we're currently stuck in an elevator"