Enemy hurt trope!

Start from the beginning

As I'm breathing with her, her breathing starts to slow.
Thank god.

I notice this chance to start stitching her up. She takes in a sharp and shaky inhale as I continue down her lower breast.

"Kieran?" She says as I've started the 4th stitch. I look up immediately. "Yes love?"
"Thank you." She says, her breath still a little shaky.
"You're welcome Vera." I say getting back to stitching.

I'm now getting to the middle of her stomach, I'm met with a fresh scar from not too long ago. Just barley above her belly button. As I pull the needle through again, she grabs my bicep and she takes a sharp inhale, "fuck" she says under her breath. I quickly stop, as my stomach pulls at me for hurting her, even if this time it's not on purpose. "I'm sorry." I say, still frozen.

"It's okay, it's just that spots a little sensitive still, keep going." She tells me. I start to get angry over the fact that someone else touched her as I ask, "Was this from them?"
" who?" She asks.
" This Fucking scar. Is it from them? From the people you saw tonight? Hm?"
"No. Now stop asking." She says. But I need to know so I can beat the fuck out of them for even thinking they can touch her. "Who Vera? Who the fuck touched you then hm?"
She looks away with tears peaking out of the corners of her eyes. "Why do you care?" She states as I grab her chin roughly but gentle enough not to hurt her, making her look me in my eyes.

"No one is allowed to touch you but me Vera. So tell me who the fuck it was so I can bash their head in the god damn concrete." She looks at me again as she slowly inhales. She says "My father." As I bore into her eyes again, I can truly see the pain in her eyes. I start to feel guilty that I couldn't tell that she was hurting. How could I be so stupid? All I could say to her was, "Once I'm done here, I'm gonna find him and fuck him up and you're gonna get to watch princess."

"No please Kieran, he was drunk and didn't mean it. Please don't go after him, he's the only family I have left and I can't lose him too. Please Kieran." She says choking on her words. All I can do is look away from her. I won't kill him tonight, I need to be here for her tonight.

So I finished cleaning and stitching her up, I slowly help her off the counter and walk with her clutched to my side as I help her to her bedroom so she can get dressed. I could tell she felt uncomfortable with me in her room watching her, so I grabbed her some of her clothes and looked away as she got changed.

She tapped my shoulder telling me she was finished. I looked at her, sorrow and sadness filled her eyes.

Yet strength and power coursed through them.

As I help her into her bed, she gets under the covers and pulls them over her shaking body. I start to leave her room and go to her couch. There's no way in hell I'm letting her sleep alone in her house after all that happened tonight.

As I make my way closer to the door I hear her say, "Wait Kieran, can you stay with me?" I stare into her dark green eyes and say, "Like, in your bed?"

And she almost starts laughing but quickly stops as she realizes I'm watching her for a response. Almost laughing at the fact that of me being shocked. " I'm sorry for laughing. But yes in my bed Kieran." She states.

I start walking back over to her bed, as I take off my shirt and get under the covers. With my enemy.

That I love-

No. She hates you remember? I push the thought away as I turn off her lamp. I scoot away from her, our backs slightly touching as I face the wall of her room.

I feel her shiver up against me from the cold, or maybe the pain multiple times. I start to turn over so I'm not facing the wall anymore. My stomach now up against her back. I start to scoot closer to Vera, my stomach now fully touching her back.

I snake my arms around her hips, carful not to touch her stomach so I don't hurt her. My other hand plays with her hair as I hear her quietly say, "We can't Kieran." I don't stop playing with her hair or scoot away from her.

"Only for tonight. Let me comfort you princess." I say and she freezes for only a second more until I feel her melt into me. I hate how she makes me feel so good without even trying. She start nuzzling her ass into my dick to get more comfortable I guess. Maybe to mess with me or a little bit of both.

I hold back a groan so she doesn't hear. I ignore it, and fall into her once again.

She makes me feel so safe-

No shut the fuck up.

I fucking hate it.

And that's when I think to myself..
This woman will be the death of me.

But she doesn't need to know that...

Yet.

"Want to take a shower darling? It might make you feel better."