─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ xi. 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒

Começar do início

"Oh- Stella's not coming?" Peter whispered to Sirius as soon as they sat.

"I don't know, she hasn't come down ever since, you know earlier?" Sirius let out in a low whisper but it still caught Remus' and James' attention.

"Why what happened?" mumbled the lycantrhope, his voice sounding more weak as the day goes by.

"She got a howler."

"What?" he asked in disbelief. "Why didn't you told me earlier?"

Sirius knew that he had no business in telling the others that, so he just gave a brief explanation for Stella's sake, but let's just say it took more time than he thought it actually would because the two kept bombarding him with questions.

After minutes of answering them, as he was about to answer another one, the door flung open with a great velocity and out came a panting Stella as if she was getting chased by a troll.

"Sorry-" she breathed out. "I'm late-" and again. "Professor." Stella smiled as she fixed her wrinkled red robes.

"Perhaps you would be more attentive if I were to transfigurate you into a pocket-watch." admonished McGonagall. "That way you might be on time."

Usually, she would let this slide since Stella was one of her favorite students, not that she'd admit it, but because the Gryffindor was late by... 45 minutes.

15 minutes before their lesson ends.

So the head of their house was indignant for she was late but also astonished as she had the guts to still show up for her class.

"I got lost?" she lowly chuckled out, bringing her arms up to a shrug, knowing damn well that she just lost track of time.

"Perhaps a map?" the professor inquired. "I trust you don't need one to find your seat."

"Yes. Sorry professor." she smiled so sickenly sweet again as she took her seat next to James.

The Mauraders looked at her in wonderment and stupefaction. "You have my bloody respect for showing up this late to class." Sirius smiled at her.

"Why, thank you, Black." Stella contentedly hummed while taking out her sugar quill to take down Remus' notes that the lycanthrope willingly gave her.

A few lines in her parchamet and James couldn't help but look at Stella's elegant and dexterous handwriting. It was everything compared to his. Also, another reason why he's looking at her parchment it's because he couldn't quite see McGonagall's handwriting on the board.

Feeling James' stare on her, she looked at him in his hazel eyes. "If I reckon, this isn't a test so there's no need to peer on my parchment, Potter." She raised her eyebrows at him waiting for an answer.

"I'm not peering, Star." James rolled his eyes at her, a skill that he definitely got from Sirius. "I just can't see the writing on the board." he huffed.

Stella looked at him as if he were utterly dull-witted. "You have a poor eyesight." She tapped her nails on James' round glasses. "Yet, you're seating in the back?"

"Well, I can't openly cheat on the front row, can I?" he smirked once she saw her defeated reaction.

"So you're looking at my parchment because you want to take down notes?" she asked nicely enough to move her arm and let him have a peak of her notes.

"Yes." James eagerly answered, but the mischievous look on her face says otherwise. "Come on, I made you your essays, which we'll let Minnie judge after the class by the way."