Chapter three

Dora's mother and Liam were talking and then Liam said " I know this is too fast and we only met yesterday but we get along very well...soo I was wanting to ask you if you can be my girlfriend and maybe we can go on a date?" Lizzy was shocked "uh- yeah that would be great I'm just a little shocked" " okay great ;)"

Dora and Jason were talking but then Jason needed to go home, so Jason went home and he said I'll meet you tomorrow. Dora couldn't stop thinking about him because he was so handsome and hot, then she heard a knock on her door and she said " come in" and it was her mother her mother told her about Liam and how they will be going on a date tomorrow at 11pm, Dora was shocked she was speechless " Dora said wait so does that mean Jason will be my STEP BROTHER!!" " yes" Dora was even more speechless she didn't expect Jason to be her step brother.

She was happy but shocked about it, "Dora's mother said tomorrow you will be alone with your step brother Jason whilst we will be on a date at a restaurant" and Dora said "okay" Dora's mother said " remember to be sensible and don't go anywhere without my permission okay?" " okay we will be sensible" dora replied

The next morning, dora woke up and she got ready, she heard a knock on her door, as she opens the door she sees Jason and Liam standing in front of the door , Dora said " hello nice to meet you, you can come in" Jason and Liam said " hello nice to meet you to " they came into the house and Liam went to go see Dora's mother, Jason and dora went upstairs to Dora's bedroom...