Namgoong Min gave a proper introduction to Bang Sihyuk and the four producers that have helped the I-Landers on their journey in I-Land.

TXT made their appearance, Leader Soobin noted that all the I-Landers have worked hard to make it to where they are now and they should work hard until the very end. Jung haerim at the stage was squeaking like crazy. Luckily no one heard her.

Additionally, the 13 eliminated trainees have come back to cheer on their friends. Lastly, the host gives a detailed introduction to the remaining 10 I-Landers that are close to making their debut.

Afterward, we were able to get a view of which trainee got voted the most in a country or region.

Reporter Shin Ahyoung took the stage as the global messenger and announced the trainees with the most votes in each country/region.

From the United States, Jay was the most voted. In Indonesia, Jake had the most. K has gotten the most votes from Egypt. Sunghoon took over China’s votes and lastly for South Korea, Jungwon reigned in their votes.

Back to days before,

The I-Landers meet up in the lobby for one last test announcement. They learned that the last global voting will determine 6of the I-Landers set to debut, while the 7th and 8th one will be chosen by the producers. Not only do they have one last test to do, but they will also have to perform live for global viewers.

Their final test is an original song called Calling (Run To You) and it will include all the I-Landers. The song’s theme is ‘hatching,’ which is the story of the I-Landers being ready to make their debut. The song is very EDM-forward, as it includes a lot of face-paced, electronic beats that are perfect in showcasing the powerful choreography.

-jung haerim pov-

After we figured out our parts for the song, we went ahead into the practice rooms to begin preparing for the final test. Heesung hyung liven up the mood by jokingly assigning each other like Heeseung hyung as the dad,

"I'll be the mother then." Daniel said

"I'm your son!" Jungwon hyung said raising his hand up.

Of course I can't lose to them." Appa eomma! I'm your daughter!" I said

Sunghoon hyung and Jake hyung as our cuddly pets.

We get into assigning the serious roles of leader right after, and after a unanimous vote, K hyung became the team leader.

With Jay hyung’s suggestion, Heeseung hyung became the vocal leader and Niki hyung the dance leader.

In addition, we have extra leaders, Jay hyung was chosen as the daily-life leader, who takes care of their daily life such as cleaning and cooking. Sunoo hyung as the facial-expression leader, as he had shown off his charms multiple times before. Lastly, the tension leaders, those who will cheer up the team when we need it, were Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung.

With all the roles split up between all of us, rather than having one leader, we seem to have much more fun in the practice.

After a midpoint evaluation with Son Sung Deuk sonsaengnim and Doobu sonsaengnim, I-Landers surprised them with written messages of gratitude.

Sung Deuk sonsaengnim replied that he doesn’t remember a time when someone had done this for him and would each word carefully.

Doobu sonsaengnim was caught in the moment and cried at the sweet sentiment. We replied how all the producers and directors had helped them in a variety of ways and we couldn’t be any more thankful for all the advice and tips they gave us.

-normal pov-

Ilanders were ask to make a self promoting video. K hyung, who was ranked first, will be able to record a whole minute of promoting himself. Niki hyung, as second, got 50 seconds for his video. Sunoo hyung gets 40 seconds as ranked third and the rest of the I-Landers have 30 seconds to appeal themselves. They have a whole room of clothes and props they can use to make their videos much more special.

The I-Landers try out a variety of concepts that will make their video their own, such as cute concepts or the schoolboy concept. They all helped one another to make the perfect video, despite whether or not it made their toes curl from cringing!

Bact to the live broadcast day,

Finally, the debut group name was announced. Back to reality and before the group gets to perform for their very last test, the name will include the meaning of connection, discovery, and growth.

Their final debut group name is ENHYPEN. The name signifies how a hyphen can connect two words to make it into a whole new meaning. It means that the members discovered each other and got to grow together with their connection.

Bang Sihyuk pd mentioned how he would love for the group to help the divided world become whole again as a team.

-jung haerim pov-

This is also the segment we got to see BTS in full for the first time.

Host Namgoong Min asked them how they felt when they heard their group name for the first time.

Leader RM sunbaenim took initiative to answer and replied how they weren’t able to tell people their name except for their friends and family for three years. It was a painful memory for the group to have to hide it for so long with an unsure future. He added how cool and pretty the name ENHYPEN is.

With him saying like that it make me feel more urged to debut.

Afterward, we were called backstage to prepare before us, 10 I-Landers performed the last test of Calling (Run To You) for everyone.

°i-land°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें