𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾: 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖾 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗀

Beginne am Anfang

She immediately sunk down on him, causing them both to let out a synchronized moan. Fuck, it felt so good.... amazing to her. She hadn't had any action roughly in a week or two, due to work and spending time with her family. When duty calls, it calls hard.... like the sudden orgasm that had just came crashing down on her.

"FUCKKKKKKK!" She screamed, throwing her head back. Her legs shook hard against his outer thighs but even then he didn't stop. Instead, he lifted his hips, beginning a pleasure filled motion that she begin to fall under a spell to. "RIGHT.... thereeeeeee. DAMNIT!"

Her eyes watered as she looked at him, grabbing his neck roughly. He growled slapping her ass and pulled her hair back. His teeth immediately tugged at her neck, leaving the reddest marks and hickies there. She was now reaching her second orgasm.

Two.... already? Marry him.

What the fuck? No!

"What's my name?" He groaned tugging and pulling her nipple, amplifying the pleasure. She was on a cloud higher than the nineth one.

This was her greatest one night stand this year, she feared. And she never said that about anyone she fucked.

Maybe add him to the list of greatest fucks. He'd be the first and last fuck on there.

"Keep fucking me—SHIT I'M CLOSE!" Jamie gasped, clinging onto his neck for dear life.

Another hard slap landed on her ass. "I said what's my fuckin name?"

"Shut... Shut the fuck up! Oh my God!" She shook for a third time.

Number three? Well.... three times a charm.

"I'm bouta nut," he groaned, pulling her close. "You want me to put it all on that pretty face of yours? Hmm?"

"I—I," she whimpered. She was seeing slight stars at this point. The only noise she could make was a moan, a mewl, or a whimper. Words were foreign to her.

He pounded inside of her for another minute or two, until he finally slowed down and moved her to the side. He ripped the condom off before pushing her head down around him.

She sucked him hard until he unloaded himself deep inside of her mouth. "Ughhhhh, fuck," he gripped her hair tightly feeling his toes curl as he finished.

She could do nothing but moan and swallow. A second after his thoughts were collected, he pulled her up for a kiss, wanting to taste what she tasted. It was sweet. Salty. Whatever sperm tasted like these days.

He swirled his tongue around hers, simultaneously rubbing her clit with his free hand. She moaned although her pearl was semi sensitive and throbbing in tiredness.

They pulled away a minute later. He placed his fingers in his mouth, huffing tiredly and smiling at the taste of her sitting on his tongue.

Jamie stared back at him tiredly. And even though she was exhausted, she knew she had to get the fuck out of there before she'd be cuddling with him. Cuddling was off limits.... and any other actions that even hinted at 'relationship goals'.

He truly fucked the life and pure existence out of her pussy, and she didn't know what the fuck to say about it.

What the fuck CAN you say about it?

"So..." He let out a sigh, mixed with a chuckle.

She started gathering her belongings so she could leave. The air was filled with silence for the next few minutes.

As soon as she was getting ready to leave the room, he grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"What's your number? And your name, for that matter?"

Jamie truly almost let out a laugh, but contained herself. Her small hands wrapped around his neck and she pulled his head down for a final kiss. One part of her kinda sorta wished that she could keep in touch with him.. just for the dick he blessed her with tonight, but she knew better than to lead him on like that. She felt like she did that enough anyway. No need to keep doing it.

Pulling away, she opened her eyes, smiling softly. "It's 911."

And before he could attest to that, she turned on her heels and left out of the room.

••••••

𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦!!!

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 '𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴'! 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸... 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 & 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 1𝘴𝘵. 𝘓𝘮𝘢𝘢𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 (𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯) 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦.

𝘚𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘚 𝘢𝘱𝘱, 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 & 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈 𝘓 𝘖 𝘛 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯.

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺,𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘴! 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦!

- Nae 💋