Chapter Two, New Beginnings

Começar do início

Wednesday
8:30-9:30 Music Mr Bishop. Room 3, building 1
9:40-10:40 Drama Miss Greene. Room 6, building 2
10:40-10:55 break
11:00-12:00 French
12:00-13:00 lunch
13:10-14:10 Food Tech Mrs Hampshire. Room 5, building 3
14:20-15:10 English

Thursday
8:30-9:30 History
9:40-10:40 Geography Mr McClough. Room 8, building 1
10:40-10:55 break
11:00-12:00 Art Mr Richard. Room 9, building 2
12:00-13:00 lunch
13:10-14:10 Food Tech
14:20-15:10 Food Tech

Friday
8:30-9:30 Gym
9:40-10:40 English
10:40-10:55 break
11:00-12:00 History
12:00-13:00 lunch
13:10-14:10 Biology
14:20-15:10 Biology

"I have English with Miss Hurtsman." Alice, Jasper and another girl said simultaneously.
"Eddie boy has Gym all on his lonesome." Emmett teased lightly. "While my Rosie and I have History."
"Okay, I'll show you the gym, cafeteria and work our way up." Imogen said, leading the way shivering a little from the cold.
"When's your performance?" A dark but with a pale undertone skinned girl who was slightly shorter than her, asked, looping her arm through Imogen's. She had thick, dark brown curly hair that fell halfway down her back, an oversized denim jacket over her designer crop red jumper that she'd paired with grey ripped jeans, black ankle boots and black designer glasses perched upon her head.
"In a few weeks. The tickets go on sale tomorrow." Imogen replied, as Alice looped her arm through Imogen's other one earning a disgruntled noise from Jasper but the two girls just smiled sweetly at him over their shoulders.

"We'll definitely come won't we, love? I'm Storm Avery King-Cullen, by the way. The pixie beside you is my girlfriend, Alice Cullen. You know Jasper. The bronze mop head is Edweirdo, sorry Edward." Storm smirked viciously at Edward as a startled laugh left Imogen's lips. She nor any of the others had taken kindly to Edward trying to separate Jasper from his mate. "The tall blonde is Jasper's older sister, Rosalie Hale, the body builder slash Teddy bear beside her is Emmett, Alice's and Edward's brother and Rose's boyfriend. Their parents adopted me when I was like four or something." Storm explained.
"It's nice to meet you all." Imogen smiled, gifting those behind her as well with a bright smile. Not commenting on the adoption or relationships just like she didn't with their coldness which they all found refreshing.

"You as well." Rosalie smiled fondly at the ball of sunshine.
"Yes, we'll definitely come." Alice interceded before anyone could comment on Rosalie's change in behaviour. She knew Imogen would be good for all of them, not just Jasper. "I'll talk to Esme and Carlisle later." She added. Imogen smiled happily at her possible new friends and continued showing them around the school.
"What are you doing after school?" Jasper queried, after they had finished the tour and were on their way to their first lesson that had started ten minutes ago, but thankfully they had a pass.
"I have cheer practice. Then Ella is going to help me with food shopping before I stay over at hers. My Dad is working late as he's Deputy as the Chief is retiring soon, but he doesn't like me being in the house alone. So when he's working late I stay over at Ella's or stay with one of my Uncles on the Rez." Imogen explained.

"Sorry Miss Hurtsman, I was showing them around." Imogen apologised, as the four of them entered, interrupting the class.
"Not to worry Miss Swan. Please take your seat." said a tall, middle aged woman with short blonde haired and grey-blue eyes behind thick rimmed glasses. "Hello, I'm Miss Huntsman, your English teacher for your time here. Please introduce yourself to the class."
"Hello I'm Alice Cullen and this is my adoptive brother Jasper Hale, and my girlfriend and Jasper's adoptive sister Storm King-Cullen." Alice introduced the three of them, as Jasper was too busy glaring at a sandy haired boy who was staring at Imogen who sat besides Ella, and Storm didn't like speaking to new people, usually.

"Thank you Alice." Miss Hurtsman smiled at her. "Jasper if you could sit besides Mike Newton. Mr Newton raise your hand. Mr Newton pay attention and stop staring at Miss Swan and Miss Núñez." She reprimanded sternly, which unfortunately was the boy Jasper had been glaring at. "As for you two girls, there's two seats behind Ella and Imogen."

As Imogen watched the three stalk to their seats she knew this was certainly going to be an interesting year. Perhaps Mike would stop hitting on her and Ella now. Which he had done so since he found out they were both now cheerleaders and she'd only been in class for a couple of minutes.
"Well, this will certainly be interesting." Ella whispered to her best friend who nodded in agreement. "I don't know what Jasper said to him but it looks like they want to kill each other."
"Maybe it'll get through Mike's head that we aren't interested." Imogen muttered, she looked at Ella who had the same look on her face that was on Imogen's.
"As if." They scoffed together, before they started paying attention to their English teacher.

Unbeknownst to them Jasper, Alice and Storm had been secretly listening and were planning to stay behind and watch the practice not only to support their new friends but to keep unwanted attention away from them which they knew Rosalie and Emmett would agree to wholeheartedly. As Jasper glanced at his mate who was already his whole world, his sunshine he couldn't wait to get to know her but he wouldn't rush. He'd enjoy time with her and build upon their relationship and make it as unshakeable as the others, and he couldn't wait.

 He'd enjoy time with her and build upon their relationship and make it as unshakeable as the others, and he couldn't wait