Ch.6|| Our First Kiss

I swore I could've felt my heart drop into my stomach as I saw both of my parents sitting on the couch glaring at with disappointed looks in their faces.

"Well, Y/n, Wanna tell me where you've been?" Mom demanded as she crossed her arms, looking at me intensely. I gulped and nervously bit my lip.

"I-I um, I uh.." I trailed off, trying to find the perfect excuse to tell them without being too honest. "Answer her Y/n." Dad interrupted my thoughts. "I lost track of time..." I told them, you know, like a liar. But I nean it wasn't technically a lie, I actually did loose track of the time.

Mom sighed deeply and pinched the bridge of her nose, remembering how forgetful I could be at times. "You were supposed to be home by dinner Y/n." She stated. "I Know Mom, I'm sorry." I apologized. Mom let out another deep sigh as she brought me closer and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Listen to me Y/n," she started as she tilted my chin upwards, even though I avoided eye contact. "I'm only strict because I love you. You know that right?" She told me with a soft tone in her voice and an apologetic look on her face.

"I know Mom." Was all I could say. I then began to make my way up to my room, closing and locking the door behind me with a deep sigh.

Well, it's a good thing that they didn't suspect me swimming in the ocean. If they found out I did such a thing then oof, it would be pretty bad. They would probably ground me for a year!

Or worse, send me off to America to live with my grandparents and keep me away from everything I love. That just sounded like a complete nightmare.

My gaze averted over to the clock mounted on the wall which read '10:30'. My parents were probably asleep by now. This fact made me smirk as an idea popped into my mind. I was going to sneak out and give Alberto a little visit. So with that I slipped on a pair of sandals and opened up a window.

I was thankful that there was a ladder which woud make it easy for me to climb down which I successfully did so without falling off of it. Once I made it safely down to the ground I exited the yard and made my way over to Alberto's house which was only a couple of blocks down.

Once I made it, I climbed over the brick fence and climbed up the walless tree house, successfully hanging onto the rails of his window.

I let out a quiet grunt which I don't think he heard from his position on his bed. I couldn't tell if Alberto was just laying down or actually asleep since I could only see the back of his head.

"Alberto..." I whispered as I pulled myself up and climbed into his room. He shifted around in his bed while sleeping before blinking his eyes open.

"Wha...?" He mumbled quietly before lifting his head from his pillow and looking at me. Poor boy must've been exhausted from all that fishing he had to do earlier during the day.

"How did-" He started but I hushed him by holding my index finger up to his lips, which made him flush red. "Your window was open..." I whispered back. He blushed more.

His cheeks were turning pinker as I slowly removed my finger from his lips and crawled onto his bed. He watched me as I laid next to him and pulled my knees close to my chest. He gave me a warm smile.

I couldn't help but wonder if he'd hate me if I even admitted the very fact that I love being this close to him. A deep sigh drew out from my lips as I looked into his emerald green eyes.

God, they were so mesmerizing to gaze into. "C-Can we talk Alberto?" I managed to choke out as I felt my cheeks heat up.

I looked away from him and looked down at my lap. Let's just pray to god that I won't regret confessing my love to him. "Sure, what is it Y/n?" He replied softly, with a calm and comforting tone, making my heart flutter.

His voice was so calming and soothing, it almost sounds like music to my ears. Dio mio, he really is a sweetheart isn't he?

I glanced at him one last time and took a deep breath before finally telling him the truth. "I.. I love you Alberto..." I whispered, my blush deepening. He stared at me as I fiddled with the corner of my shirt nervously as my gaze focused onto the floor, awaiting his answer.

"Y/n.." He started after a couple of seconds, causing me to look over at him. He was still staring at me intently, with a gentle expression on his face. And it kinda hurt, seeing him like that. "I-I had this c-crush on you ever since we've met.." I stuttered out, god, I hope he didn't think that I was making myself look like a complete fool.

His eyes widened slightly but soon enough they softened and he chuckled. "Is that so..." He teased with a small grin. He turned towards me as he gently held my face between his hands. I felt my body stiffen when he got so close to me. "What happened to keeping your feelings in?" He questioned, smirking.

I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge, instead he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He gazed up into my emerald green eyes and leaned in, connecting our foreheads together. Our noses brushed against each other's.

A soft gasp escaped my lips as I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of his warm breath against my forehead and lips.

He pressed his lips onto mine, giving me a soft peck before pulling back from me. I opened my eyes again as I gazed into his green eyes, searching for something.

He smiled. "I love you too.." He simply replied. I let out a small chuckle and smiled. I was so happy right now, knowing that he loved me back. And not just as a friend. We kissed again, this time longer and passionately, like a true lovers kiss.

As our kisses grew deeper the warmth and passion inside of me grew stronger. I never thought that kissing him like this, would feel so amazing.

And it truly felt amazing. Like it was meant to be. Our bodies fit perfectly together, our hands clasped tightly together, we were completely intertwined.

My breathing became shallow as my heart skipped a beat. It felt like I was drowning in his kisses, he felt like heaven. And to say the least, they were oddly comforting.

When we both pulled away, we both stared into each other's eyes before he grabbed my hand which caused me to blush. He smiled before leaning in, kissing me softly on my temple.

After a while of kissing my eyes began to feel heavy with sleepiness, and knowing the fact that my parents would be gone for the rest of the month for something important didn't worry. Besides I get to spend all that I want with Alberto. Which meant that I would get away with staying with him for the night.

"So, are we like dating now?" Alberto asked me with a wide goofy grin on his face. "I guess you can put it that way." I giggled at his cute reaction and nodded yes.

He grinned wider before hugging me tightly. He then let me snuggle underneath his cozy purple bedsheets as I cuddled up to him with a small yawn.

He wrapped his arm loosely around my waist, bringing me in closer to him. He rested his head on top of mine as I laid my head on his chest.

With that, I let out one more yawn and drifted off into dreamland.

———————————————

Sorry for the long wait guys, I was really struggling with writing this one. Anyways, there might be some smut in the next couple of chapters so yeah... Might take a while though. Thanks for your patience.