- 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐮𝐩 -

The next day passes by, and it's time for my checkup from Medic. Him helping me with my things yesterday, really helped me spend more time with him and get to know him, nothing was as awkward as I thought it was going to be. Binx and Medic got along really well, Medic even said he'd come by my room sometimes just to visit him, which made my heart flutter in my chest, because that meant he'd be coming to MY room, like, almost everyday. I was getting ready in my room to go visit Medic in his lab for my checkup, Binx was laying down on my bed, curious as to what I was doing. Before leaving my room, I smiled and pet his head before leaving my room. Medic told me to not bring Binx into his lab, because he has pet doves, and I wouldn't blame him since Binx plays with anything he sees. "Yo what up Nurse." Scout said as he walked beside me, I wasn't at the point where I was really annoyed at him. "Oh hello." I responded, not looking towards him. "I heard you and Medic hanging out yesterday." He said "And?" I asked, speeding up a little to avoid talking to him. "What were you guys doing?" He asked "That's not your business." I responded, the annoying Scout still following behind me. "I haven't seen Medic that happy since he first got Archimedes." He said "Can you seriously leave me alone?" I snapped at him "Dummkoph, jou heard her." I heard Medic speak up, Scout quickly ran off. "Thanks." I said as he opened the lab doors for me and I stepped inside.

"No problem, und don't worry about him, he annoys everyone." Medic answered walking over to his desk. "Now, vhen was zhe last time jou actually went to zhe doctor's?" He asked as I walked around his lab, a little confused of what I was supposed to do "I can't remember." I answered, standing awkwardly in front of the examination table "Oh, zhat's fine. Go ahead und sit down." He said not turning around, I sat down on the cold metal table and waited patiently for him to finish whatever what he was doing. He stood beside me holding a clipboard and started writing some things down while I looked around his lab awkwardly until he was finished. "Ich hope jou aren't scared of needles." He responded, grabbing a needle from a nearby metal tray. My eyes widened and that answered his question "It'll be fine." He said grabbing my arm and pulling up my sleeve "OH FUCK NO!" I screamed, and jumped off the table, and darted out the lab. "GODDAMNIT FRAU!" Medic yelled, I kept laughing until I reached where everyone else was "What did you do-" Scout asked as I hid behind the couch "Shhhh..." I said holding my finger up, everyone else just didn't seem surprised. "He was trying to use a needle." I whispered to Scout as Medic rounded the corner "Ha, I did that same thing." Scout said laughing. Medic stepped into the main area "Has anyone seen vhere Nurse vent?" Medic asked, looking around the room.

I peeked around the couch, the needle shined underneath the lights, and it looked really sharp. "Where ya tryin' to use a needle?" Engineer asked "Ja, ich did zhis to all of jou at one point." Medic responded "Ha, I remember doing the same thing Nurse did." Scout answered laughing "Shut up dummkoph." Medic snapped at him "She went behind zhe couch." Spy said "FUCK!" I shouted, darting out the room, but my forearm being quickly grabbed by Medic "Oh no jou don't." He said pulling me back to his lab. "Come on man, not the needle." I said as he slammed the doors closed "Ja, zhe needle." He responded, I could hear a slight chuckle coming from him as he forced me onto the cold table. "I'm too lazy to run away again." I said "Good." Medic said pulling up my sleeve once again "Here, I'll hold jour hand so jou won't be as scared." He responded while looking at me with a smile, I looked away flustered as his large hands held onto my small ones. He carefully injected the needle into my arm, I winced and my grip on his hands tightened. "Zhere, now vas zhat so bad?" Medic asked "My arm hurts now." I responded, he laughed and walked over to his desk and grabbed a lolipop and handed it to me "Zhere jou go." He said with a smile on his face as I quickly tore off the wrapper of the cherry flavored lolipop. "Is my appointment done yet?" I asked "Nein." He said "Fuck." I responded "Watch jour language liebe." He answered as he cleaned off his equipment. 

I dangled my legs while sitting on the metal table, I looked around, not being phased by the blood splatters that covered most of the walls. "Alright, no more needles." He said pulling up a stool next to the examination table "Good." I answered. He put the cold stethoscope on my bare stomach "Take a deep breath." He said, I did as he said. This went on in a few different places until he was done with the stethoscope "Are you done yet?" I asked "Almost." He answered, I groaned in annoyance. "Stop being so impatient." He responded, looking through his cabinets "But I'm tired!" I complained, he just chuckled before finding the item he was searching for. "After zhis checkup, jou won't get one until next year." He responded walking over to me "Why can't it be longer then that?" I asked "Sometimes ich wonder if ich find jou funny or annoying." He said "Open jour mouth for me." He said, I did as he said. All was quiet until Scout bursted into the room screaming about something, which almost gave me a heart attack "JESUS!" I shouted holding my chest "My bad, as I was saying, I accidentally stabbed myself." He said so causally "Can't jou see I'm busy? Go grab some medicine or somezhing." Medic responded, Scout found some medicine and left. A few minutes later and he finally finishes my checkup, I wave goodbye and head back to my room to take a much needed nap, since my first battle wasn't until tomorrow. 

Agh, I was taking too long to finish this, I kept going back and forth between this. I much more time today because I accidentally missed the bus this morning, anyways, I been caught in my feelings a little too much. Mostly because I woke up from my nap from a notification from Instagram about my ex-best friend from almost 2 months ago, still trying to contact me. I don't trust myself, by that I mean if she's trying to apologize, she definitely crossed the line and I will never trust her again. Sorry, too much about my personal life...