6

"She didn't hurt you did she?" he asked seriously to which I shake my head no. He sighed with relief "that's good" he said as he walked towards where I sat still reading "you know if you're curious about us all you have to do is ask" I smiled up at him before his darkness picked me up then he sat down to which I got placed on his lap "what did your brother want?" he huffed and buried his head in my neck "he just wanted to annoy me and because of that idiot you almost got hurt".

We sat in silence for a couple minutes before seeing something interesting in the book I'm reading "zel didn't you say you have 2 older brothers?" he looked at me confused "that's correct, why?" I pointed to the statement that interested me in the book "it says that your father only has 2 sons" he looked shocked before taking a closer look at the book "now that I think about it I can't remember how estarossa was when we were growing up or when meliodas betrayed us" he thought as he skimmed through his memories "if you can't remember then when did you first meet estarossa?" his eyes widened "just before we got sealed by those goddesses"

"So that means estarossa or someone else has tampered with not just yours but everyone's memories. Do you know anyone who can rewrite memories?" he paused before muttering a name

"gowther"