Jessica Davis: Justin, stop!

Red Hood: What are you doing, kid?

Jessica Davis: Doing what Clay did for Hannah when he brought her back.

Justin gets back up and stares down Jessica.

Jessica Davis: Justin, remember me. Remember who you are. Remember the people who care about you.

Justin starts making his way towards her as tears are coming down on Jessica.

Jessica Davis: Remember what we told each other at Prom. You told me that you love me more than life. I told you, "Don't love anything more than life." I also told you that you better hold me, and don't ever let me go.

Justin is still marching towards Jessica as she starts backing up as she slips and falls on the stairs. Justin points his sword at Jessica as she tries 1 more time.

Jessica Davis: (Crying) Do you remember the last thing I told you?

Justin lifts up his swords as he begins to strike Jessica. Jessica closes her eyes...

Jessica Davis: (Crying) You're the best thing that ever happened to me!

And just like that, he stops. The blade was inches from her face as she opened her eyes as she saw Justin just standing there holding his double bladed sword.

Justin Foley: Y-You're... out of your mind. I-I... ruined your fucking life. Jessica?

Jessica Davis: (Crying) Justin?

Justin lowers his sword down as he extends his hand towards Jessica. Jessica takes Justin's hand as he lifts her up and she immediately goes in for a hug.

Jessica Davis: (Crying) I brought you back.

Justin Foley: What happened?

Jessica Davis: The League of Assassins brought you & Bryce back.

Justin Foley: Bryce?

Justin turns around and see the other assassins & Talia fighting with Nightwing, Robin, & Red Robin. He spots Bryce fighting with Nightwing who are now fighting one on one after Bryce bested Etrigan while Red Robin fends off the other assassins.

Justin Foley: We need to bring him back!

Jessica Davis: How?

Justin Foley: Only you can, Jess.

Jessica Davis: Me?

Justin Foley: Before he died, he was begging for your forgiveness. Go, bring him back, I'll handle the other assassins and Talia.

Justin goes in and starts fighting off the other assassins, much to the displeasure of Talia.

Robin: Looks like another pupil has betrayed you once again, mother.

Talia al Ghul: Then I'll put him back in his grave as well.

Red Hood gets back up and takes out one of his guns and begins firing it at the assassins til there's only 2 assassins left, Justin & Bryce.

Justin Foley: Bryce Walker, your name is Bryce Walker.

Bryce knocks down Nightwing, Red Robin, & Zatanna as he now engages in a dual against his former best friend. Jessica sees her chance to try to bring Bryce's memories back.

Jessica Davis: Bryce, Bryce Walker!

Bryce stops and now turns his attention towards Jessica Davis.