"Hey. How did it go?" 

"Oh, man, it was insane." 

"It was nuts." 

"Well, tell us. What happened?" 

"Okay. The news helicopter was flying around over Swellview, just going in circles." 

"Because the helicopter pilot fell asleep at the controls." 

"And did you guys figure out a way to wake him up?" 

"No. We just watched the helicopter fly around in circles." 

"Until it ran out of gas and fell right down into the Jandy River." 

"And you guys didn't do anything?" 

"I got video of it going down." 

"What about the pilot? Was he hurt?" 

"No. Just wet." 

"So very wet." Hen's phone goes off and it's most likely Jasp since he's been blowing up Char and I's phones for the last hour. 

"Ugh. Another text from Jasper." I was right. 

"That's 11 texts in the last hour." 

"I got nine." 

"I beat you both since Jasp and I are siblings, I got 20 texts." 

"Man, what's up with that Jasper kid? Doesn't he have any other friends?" 

"Well, yeah, but not the kind you'd be, you know, proud of." 

"We're his best friends, and Tess is both his best friend and sister. But now because we work for you, we end up having to leave him alone all the time." 

"I feel really bad for him." 

"Yeah. You guys hungry? Who wants Greek food?" 

"Ray, we just told you about a real problem we have with our friend and Tess's brother." 

"And all you can say is 'Who wants Greek food?'" Looks like we're having Greek food. 

Later

We're sitting at the table, eating our said Greek food. 

"Mmmm...." This is better than whatever Iris or even Hugo are making for dinner later. 

"Man, I love these 'Jye-rose.' That's how you say it, you know, 'Jye-Rose.' You try." 

"Jye-Rose." 

"Perfect." 

"Hey, so back to our problem with Jasper." Ray groans.

"Don't groan. He's our friend and Tess's brother." 

"Yeah, and it's not cool how we always have to lie to him and leave him all alone when you need us at work." 

"Okay. Here's an idea."

"What?"

"What you got?" 

"One night soon, we go to Jasper's house..."

"Mm-hmm." I give Ray look. 

"We sneak into his room..."

"Mm-hmm. Yeah." 

"And we brain wipe his memory. So he doesn't remember either one of you." Is he trying to make me an orphan again? Jasper is the only one of the Dunlops I call Family. 

"What?"

"No." 

"Do that and I'll find a way to kill you." Ray looks at me when I say that.