Introduction

Harper Davis has been friends with Kiara Carrera also known as Kie since she can remember, They've been attached at the hip since kindergarten along with Sarah Cameron but in 10th grade Sarah and Kie got into a fight and ever since then its just been Harper and Kiara. 

Harper and Kie spend their time with three boys John Booker Routledge a brown haired boy whose father went missing around a year ago, JJ Maybank an attractive blonde with an abusive father, And Pope Heyward a black haired boy whose dream is to get into a good college. Harper's father doesn't approve of her new friends, since their "Pougues" and she like Kie is a "Kook". 

Harper's father Bradford Davis a popular Realtor in the OBX unsurprisingly wants her to hang with Kooks such as the Cameron's one of the most respected family's in North Side. Since the beginning of time Harper and Rafe Cameron have been told they should be together, But for some reason Harper and Rafe cannot stand each other. But she cant lie Rafe is hot...like really hot just something about his sly remarks rub her the wrong way.

a/n- AHHH I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE STORY THIS IS JUST THE BASE I MIGHT CHANGE SOME THINGS BUT IDKKK!!!