Day 1 (484 words)

*Tyler's POV*
I seriously can't believe I managed to get this job. I'm too excited for this. I mean, yeah I have to do whatever they say and stuff but Adam Levine & Blake Shelton so I'm kinda okay with that.
I'm zoning out again and this guys talking to me. "Just go right through those doors and Blake will be waiting for you."
Okay so what I gathered from zoning in and out is that I'm mainly Blake's assistant, since I'm (hopefully) the only assistant he won't give attitude till because I'm 'southern'. People just have to stereotype. This should be fun.. Well I better get on with it. I took a deep breath before walking through the doors. "Hello?" I called, I didn't see anyone here. "Howdy, you must be my new assistant." Blake said coming up to me, with Adam trailing him. "You know, I thought you'd be a dude because you have a dudes name." Adam piped up. "Its a pleasure, Mr.Shelton." I replied shaking his hand, "As for you, Mr.Levine, Tyler is a unisex name and I'd appreciate if you'd keep your stupid comments to yourself." I snapped at him with an attitude. I had some choice words for him, but I didn't wanna lose my job within the first five minutes. "I think you're my favorite already!" Blake said wrapping his arm around me, "You really are southern. You don't take no shit do you?" He asked me. "No sir, I try not to anyways." I replied. "Just call me Blake, I don't need all that sir crap." I laughed. "Aye aye, Cap'n." I said as I continued laughing. "I like you. I'm keeping you." Blake replied. "Meaning he's gonna follow you around and ask you to do stupid minuscule tasks so you never leave his side." Adam butted in. I guess Blake could see the annoyance on my face. "Do you know how to hog tie, darlin'?" Blake asked me and I noticed Adam started to back away from us. "I've never really tried it, no. But it can't be too hard." I replied. "Good, because we're gonna tie Adam up and stuff an apple in his mouth. Maybe then he'll shut it." Blake told me as he pulled me along to grab Adam. I started laughing. "I love this job already."
It took us about 30 minutes to get Adam all tied up and to get the apple in his mouth. He may also be dangling over the voice stage but I have no knowledge of that. At least that's what Blake said. On another note, wow you should've seen Carson's face when he walked in and saw Adam dangling. Needless to say, an embarrassing amount of pictures were taken and Adam will probably forever hate the fact that they hired as he said "fucking girl version of Blake." Which is probably pretty accurate.
Day one: success.

a/n: for some stupid reason I can't bold or italic anymore on mobile 😑 on another note I really hope you guys enjoy this because I really enjoy writing this. This is literally going to be nothing but shenanigans.