♡ How you met ♡

Neutral pronouns for this chapter (They/Them) also, none of these are linked to each other, and just a warning, most of these meetings may not go along with the rest of the chapters.

Charlie Conway
You were walking down the sidewalk, walking home from hanging out with your best friend, when all of a sudden you were knocked to the floor. You were about to get up and yell at the person who knocked you down, but saw that it was a really cute boy. He apologized and helped you up, before asking if you went to S/n school. You responded with a simple 'yes' to which he said he did too.
"I'm Charlie. Charlie Conway" he said as he stuck his hand out. You shook his hand before introducing yourself. "I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you Charlie."
"Nice to meet you too. have to go, but I'll see you at school" he said before skating off, down the street.

Adam Banks
You were the older sibling of Larson, you only older by a year but liked to tease him about it.
You were just sitting on your bed when Larson came barging in, asking for money. You were so caught up arguing with your little brother, you almost didn't see the really attractive blonde haired boy leaning against your doorframe. Larson must have noticed you looking, because he introduced the two of you.
"Y/n, this is Adam, Adam this is my very rude sibling" He said, emphasizing the word 'Rude'
You rolled your eyes before pointing at your desk and saying,
"There's Twenty bucks in my wallet."
"Thanks, I love you" he called out as he grabbed the money and left your room. "Whatever" you mumbled under your breath, not being able to take Adam out of your head.

Dean Portman
You were in the stands, watching Team U.S.A. Kick Trinidad's ass.
You were sitting in the front row, watching as Portman and Reed screamed their hearts out. You started to laugh, as Reed started screeching, somehow gaining the attention of Portman, as he was really close to the glass. You made eye contact as he skated past the glass. Than after the game, you were about to start walking home from the Arena, when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around to see Portman standing there.
The two of you started talking for a bit, he even asked for your phone number before he had to get back inside.

Fulton Reed
You were walking down the sidewalk, heading to your favourite diner for lunch. When all of a sudden everything went black, when your eyes opened, you were laying on the ground with a pounding headache.
You groaned out in pain as you reached up and touched your head. "Oh my god, I am so fucking sorry" said the deep voice of a boy that had just run over and knelt down beside you.
You looked to your left, to see a hockey puck lying on the floor beside you. "Are you alright?" He asked as he put his hand on the back of your neck and guided you up, so you were sitting. "Yeah, I guess" You responded, still with a pounding headache. "I'm Fulton, you're Y/n right? I've seen you around school" he asked curiously, as he reached over and grabbed the puck. "Yeah, that's me" you replied, a smile slowly making its way to your face, when you realized how cute he was.
"Can I take you to F/d (fav diner)
To make it up to you?" He asked as he grabbed your hands and pulled you up, onto your feet.
"Yeah, that would be nice. I was actually just heading there" you said as the both of you continued walking down the street, until you got to the diner.

Ken Wu
You were standing on the ice with your best friends Connie, Guy and Averman. Watching as Mr. Tibbles introduced your new teammates. Your face grew hot and your mouth fell slightly agape as he introduced Ken Wu. He was an excellent skater, you'd have to ask him to show you those moves sometime.
Practice started, and as you were skating around the ice, you decided to be bold and skate over to Ken.
"Hey, Ken right? I'm Y/n" you introduced, absolutely melting when he smiled at you.
"Hi, it's nice to meet you Y/n" he said politely, extending his hand out. You shook his hand and than blurted out. "That spin you did earlier was really cool, you have to teach me how to figure skate sometime" you said as you pulled your hand away from his, and continued skating, him coming up and skating beside you.
"Sure, I'll teach you the easy stuff the next time you're free" he offered happily. You guys continued talking whenever you could, for the rest of practice.