🏳️‍🌈✨The forgotten/Underrated gc✨🏳️‍🌈

M has made a gc, m has added ennoshita,kinoshita,narita,fukunaga,konoha,Komi,Yamamoto,sarukui,Kai,shibayama,and Others to the gc.

Enno:Um... what are we doing here and who are you!?

M;Hi I am the author of this book and you can call me M and pls use she/they/them for me.

Enno:Um... Ok? That was a lot to take in.

Kino:Um.. did you just say that you are the author of this book?

M:Yes I am the author of this book.

Narita:Oh ok and ty but why the gc?

M:Oh.. um well YOU ALL ARE ALWAYS FORGOTTEN AND /OR UNDERRATED SO THIS IS WHY THIS GC IS MADE. And you can text (ofc) and do lyric pranks on your teams and their will be more people added to this gc so keep up to date with the gc and DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS GC OR YOU MIGHT NOT SEE LIGHT AGAIN! GOT IT?

F/u:YES!

M:GOOD! now you may talk with each other you might know each other already but you can introduce yourself if you want too. Well bye I'll you all soon. Bye

F/u:Got it and bye.

M is offline 

Enno:So.. you may or may not  know the forgotten trio?

F/U:Yes we know you guys.

Yamamoto:So what that person said was that we are forgotten/underrated characters and that we can prank are teams?

Enno:Yes that is what she said Yamamoto and also we might meet more people soon.

Kino:yeh and we can see each other's name's.

Konoha:So do we know each other's schools? 

Shibayama: wait how many schools are they're? 

M is online

M:You should all know how many schools they're are.

Enno:she is right.

M:And I have a lyric prank I want the forgotten trio to do in their volleyball club gc are you three up for it?

Enno:Um I  mean I am up for it how about you two love birds?😏

Kino:W-we are not dating! 

M:-yet ;)

Narikino:... fine we will do the prank

M:Yay the song is stronger then you narita is sans,kino is frisks,and enno is chara and you may or may not know undertale right?

F/U:Yes we know undertale.

M:Great those are the parts and can you guys screen-record it?

Enno:Sure!

That is all I can do for today you might get the next chapter tomorrow and I know they are more characters but I am too lazy to add them and I got inspired by:Director Ashēs it is the stronger then you lyric prank so yeh that is all and I hope you all are having a happy thanksgiving! Bye.

-M

Words:394