Willa nodded. "The whole pack has been praying to the Great Alpha's of the past to watch over you. Looks like they heard us."

Wade wrapped his arm around her waist. "Everyone has a their time and place. It's clear fate decided it was not your time Zed. You still have a life to live."

"Yeah." Zed agreed, forcing a smile. But what would that life look like now?

"Wade is right." Walker continued. "You're ment to be here and our lives wouldn't be the same without you in them."

"Yeah. We'd miss your jokes, your wit, your laughter, and our friend. It would be wierd not having you at our weddings and their for when we all have kids like Bree and Bonzo. I know they want you there when their little boy is....oops." Wynter's eyes widened before turning to Bree and Bonzo. "I'm so sorry. I blew it. Bad wolf. Bad wolf. Bad wolf!"

Walker hugged her sympathetically as the room fell quiet.

"Its okay Wynter." Bree smiled. "We were going to tell him anyway. We know you didn't mean to."

Wynter nodded as Zed finally processed her words, turning to face Bree and Bonzo.

"You're having a boy?"

Bonzo smiled, placing a hand on Bree's stomach. "Za (Yeah)."

"Congratulations." Zed smiled.

Bree nodded, rubbing her stomach. "Thank you Zed. It feels like we've waited so long to tell you."

"You kinda have." Zed replied, giving a small chuckle.

"Well at least you didn't make us wait a hundred years, Sleeping Beauty." Bucky teased with a smirk.

Zed rolled his eyes. "And it looks like those six months did nothing to change your personality, Buck. But maybe trying the knot with Ziva will."

Bucky and Ziva looked at each other with wide eyes before turning back to Zed who was smirking.

"How did you....?" Bucky questioned as Zed laughed, pointing to Ziva's hand.

"I saw the ring. I'm not blind Bucky."

Bucky went quiet as Ziva smiled. "You will come to the wedding, won't you?"

"I wouldn't miss it." Zed replied. He was happy to see them taking the next step in their relationship.

"Speaking of relationships." Wanda cut in. "Zo, don't you have something to tell your brother?"

Zed looked at Zoey expectantly. "Do you?"

Zoey twiddled her thumbs nervously. "Um.... well.... you see.... I've started dating."

Zed's eyes widened. "Wow. Really? I guess I have missed a lot. You never seemed interested in guys before. Who is he?"

Zoey's mouth moved but the words wouldn't come. Quickly realizing that her girlfriend was going to need some help, Wanda took charge of the situation. She walked up behind Zoey and wrapped her arms around her waist before resting her chin on the shorter girl's head with a smirk. "Surprise."

Zed looked between the two girls with a look of confusion as he tried to comprehend the situation. After a moment, he understood and his look quickly changed to one of realization.

Zoey bit her lip, the suspense was eating her alive. "Please, say something."

Zed met her gaze, then smiled. "Dad and I are going to be so out numbered at family gatherings."

Zoey swatted his arm then pouted. "Don't scare me like that! I thought you were upset or something."

"Why would I be upset?" Zed asked pulling her into a hug. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. Okay?"

"Okay." Zoey smiled, hugging him back.

"Same rules still apply though." Zed continued, looking at Wanda. "Be safe, and if you hurt her, there will be consequences."

Wanda chuckled, patting his shoulder. "Alright, big brother threat received. But I have no intention of hurting Zoey."

Wanda leaned down and kissed Zoey's cheek, emphasizing her point. Zoey blushed, covering her face with her hands before peeking between her fingers to see her brother's reaction.

Zed smiled at the two then turned to the rest of the group. "So, anyone else have a surprise for me?"

That was when Bree doubled over in pain.

Author's Note

It's exactly midnight! Woo!

            -Meloetta246