requests and limits

Synopsis
While I would much rather be writing on my laptop or phone, both of which are much easier to format on...and both of which I have broken by dropping them 'n hard wood. Please bear with the formatting for now.

Requests
When it comes to requests I generally don't have any like.. biases. I'll write most anything. Even oc's, so long as they aren't cat Dragon hybrids with ice and fire powers. But there are a few things I absolutely will not write.

R@pe - Pretty self explanatory why I will not write this. It is not something to be romanticized for the sake of fan fiction. If you request this, you will be blocked.

Pedophilia or Nsfw of Minors - Once again self explanatory. In the first movie you must remember Hiccup and the rest of the teenage cast are only 15. In the second movie, as said by Gobber, they are all about 20 then. And once more if you request this you will be blocked.

Dragon x Human - No.

Dragon x Dragon NSFW - Once again, no. Just go watch a video on how crocodiles mate at that point.

Toothless x Hiccup - This falls under the Dragon x Human domain but I wants to point out the fact that...this ship exists. It's a legit thing people make art of by choice.

Incest - Please do not ship the twins.

Toxic Astrid - I feel like in alot of httyd fics there is alot of villainizing Astrid, which doesn't see accurate. She was a minor antoganist at first yes, but shed far too sweet to be slandered so aggressively. Like chill. She isn't a mass murderer, just look at how she treats Stormfly.

Limits(NSFW) - Im okay with NSFW. I have no problem writing and reading it, as long as it doesn't get too extreme. It's very had to reach those limits with me, but after coming across a three some between Hiccup Astrid and Toothless, I've given up on attempting to defend the fandom. Just don't request anything too weird?