03 - just agree already

"you haven't forgotten about our date right?"

terushima rocked on his chair annoyingly as jin tried to ignore him. muttering curse words under her breath, she sighed, finally closing her novel.

"what. is. it."

"ya know?" terushima gave her a wink, "our date this weekend?"

all throughout her 16 years of being alive, never in her entire life has jin ever met someone as irritating as terushima yuuji.

"if you utter one more fucking word or try to interrupt me from reading i can, and i will not hesitate to strangle your skinny ass neck." she spoke in a calm manner without attracting any attention.

"no need to resort to violence." terushima said defensively."

"i didn't resort to violence, dumbass."

as annoying as terushima was, at least he gave jin something to think about throughout the boring literature class.

hoshi entered his home, hoping that there was someone there. but as always, all he could hear was the clock ticking on the wall.

half past 6.

he sighed. jin was still nowhere to be found. maybe his beloved little sister really did run away with that terushima yuuji guy, she did joke around with him about it the other night.

it never occurred to hoshi that ever since jin had started hanging out with terushima, she's been home later and later, and he hears his name coming up in casual conversations more and more like he had always been in their lives. hoshi didn't like the concept of 'change' very much.

the male turned on his phone to discover a message left by his sibling.

detention and rubbish duty. have dinner without me. no leftovers i know you didn't have lunch today !

m j <3

as much as jin annoyed him at times, hoshi loved his sister more than anyone. she was his only family other than their dad after all. he swore to himself that if anything happened to jin, he would never forgive anyone. especially anyone that hurts her.

terushima felt a chill down his spine, but continued to pick up the empty cans into the big trash bag.

"you know i've been thinking, maybe it's fate that brought us together." terushima joked with a cheesy tone, earning a second slap from jin. the first was from when he stole a sour gummy from her.

"ugh why am i on rubbish duty with you again?" jin whined and knelt down on one knee to tie their shoelace. "we already had detention together last time."

"gosh you're proposing already?" terushima joked.

"yeah, to the ant crawling up my trash bag."

the male hummed and headed for another direction, not far from where jin was still tying their shoelace.

"you know i was being serious about the arcade thing right?"

jin stood up, slicking their hair back with one hand. if she denied him maybe he'll finally stop, but there's also a possiblity that he'll keep on persisting until she agrees.

"i rode my motorbike to school with me today, so maybe..." terushima glanced to the side, avoiding eye contact with jin.

"got a spare helmet?"

the boy grinned as soon as he heard.

"yeah!"

a/n

i'm still on hiatus and i got rid of like almost all of my other books bc they were cringey asf lol

here's an update tho, i have some free time and im bored :)

𝟔𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 / 𝘵. 𝘺𝘶𝘶𝘫𝘪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें