12. Eighth of swords

Start from the beginning

A couple of hours had gone by and the sun was already setting, Y/N was rushing towards Hanashi's school when he saw a figure he thought he had forgotten -It seems your brother is here little flower boy- The deep voice of the guy echoed on Y/Ns ears bringing back all of the pain, at that moments Y/N's heart stop and started to beat faster as the heavenly face of that man turns around to see him with those beautiful heavenly eyes of him stared into Y/N's eyes -Oh hi Y/N!- The taller man said as his strong and muscular hand grabbed Hanashis's little hand -Look I found you, friend!- Hanashi said -I found you a little flower- -...Hanashi can you come with me?- Y/N said scared but also angry at the man -Yes, goodbye sir- -Until next time little one- The guy said smiling at the Hanashi -Can you give me a moment Hanashi?- -Sure- Y/N walked up to the much taller boy -Missed me darling- -Not a single bit- -Oh but I'm sure you missed me, after all, that last kiss you gave me left me so shocked I was on a Coma for five months, I had to come back and see what had happened to you, did you find a new lover? did you replace me? oh, I had such a broken heart after being told you never even came to visit me once- -stop fooling around...I do recall that kiss, would you like another one worst than that one Tenkami Tenko?- Y/N's blood was boiling seeing the face of the man that he hated so much the man that tore his body to shreds, he remembers how he got vengeance that faithful night after the humiliation -Aren't you calling me Tenten no more? I used to love that nickname you gave me long ago, to believe you don't use it any longer hurts my heart- Y/N felt trape as if once the freedom he once had was now taken from him, like a bird being shot midflight -Go to hell Tenko- -oh how mean Y/N, won't you kiss me goodbye?- Before Y/N could react Tenko was already behind Y/N grabbing with one hand his waist while the other grabbed his chin -I remember you loving me touching you like this, it's kind of poetic don't you think darling? I'm the only person that can survive being touched by you- Tenko lick Y/Ns check almost as if he was marking him, belittling Y/N to just a mere object that can be disposed of, Y/N was no longer angry at Tenko but angry at himself for letting himself be used over and overtime again.

-Had enough already?- -No, I see you next time my love, hope you won't kill yourself by then- Tenko let go of Y/N, as hard as Y/N tried fighting him the taller man was much stronger than him the much physical strong man had a hold on Y/N, not only physically but emotionally during their relationship, Tenko always made sure to belittle Y/N by just teasing him now and then, but he loved teasing him physically he loved seeing Y/N shivered in fear as Tenko imposed his much more physically strong body only him not only showing off to Y/N but also hitting him now and then. Some might wonder why he let this happen but the only explanation Y/N could give those people is that for someone who has been around by other people, being treated for so long as a monster, to someone to come from the heavens and rescue him from hell; how could he not love someone like that? how could he not forgive every action he made? how couldn't he love someone who even after seeing him in his raw and bulgar state, still express this "love" to him?  You could say Y/N was lovesick, he desire this feeling and emotion so new so desirable, he had such a desire to have this wonderful emotion of having someone love every inch of his body, It was as if Aphrodite herself had descended to earth and put granted her blessing upon Y/N gifting him what to him he taught to be the perfect lover, not only an Adonis-like physical body but also what Y/N taught at that time was a true and kind heart. "I was a fool, how could I truly believe in such a person, I was a little bit younger and foolish but still that man is nothing more than a demon pretending to be god" -Ready?- Y/N said to Hanasho as he sat in front of him -Yeah- -Hanashi don't trust that man, for your sake it would be better to stay away from him, ok?- -Ok- Y/N knew that Tenko's true intentions and he was not going to allow something awful happen to Hanashi.

As they arrived home they saw two people standing in front of their home, both had suits on and look like high statues -May I help you?- Y/N said as he put Hanashi behind him -Oh it is an honor to meet you- the man said soon being fooled by the woman -we are part of the hero public safety commissions, and we want to offer you a job- -Hanashi go inside, wait for me, ok?- -Ok- as Hanashi left only the three of them were left. 

-So if I understand correctly you want me to study and work under you- -You are going to become a hero young man, one of the elite ones if you come with us, we trained Hawks, and look at him now that can be you one day- -I don't understand, why would you want me?- -Because of your quirk of course- the woman stated -You know I have a villainous quirk...right?- -Villainous? you are wrong you have an amazing quirk that if work with us you might become much bigger and stronger than what you are right now, just imagine becoming a savior to the people and idol a "god" among civilians- -...- -Believe me we are the best, we can offer you something, not even U.A might give you- -And what might that be?- -Not only money but also a future full of opportunities and safety for you young brother, we heard you are raising him alone, wouldn't you like that? not only will you become a great savior but also an idol to your brother- "shit he got me good, I can't let an opportunity pass me like this, I rather put Hanasho before me" -Fine I accept, what do I have to do?- -Oh don't worry about that tomorrow we will come and pick you up early in the morning- The woman said -But my brother?- -Don't worry we can drop him off at his school; We can discuss the details tomorrow, you made the right choice, and don't worry about school tomorrow we will call your school and let them know- "I don't know why but this doesn't feel right" Y/N thought to himself as he headed into his house, as the business couple left they began talking with someone that wasn't there.

-Ma'am he accepted- -Good job you two, he is just exactly what we need,  he will be a great replacement for that woman; Like you, both know after her betraying us there was left an open spot for someone to take on her kind of work, even after getting Hawks he still inst up to take the burden and the work she did, So after examining all the students on the provisional license exam, this student caught our eye since his quirk like that woman that shouldn't be named, both  have deadly and useful quirks that will be used to maintain this society from crumbling down on itself- The woman said to the couple through the communication device on their ears 

"Seems we have our next Lady Nagant, I hope we handle this one in a better way," the woman said to himself 

----------------------------

If you don't know who she is um... it's in the manga but don't worry I don't think by me saying her name I give out too many spoilers, but if you know who she is you know what is coming up  (go read the manga you lazy bitches) I haven't reread this chapter so if it gets update its because I correct any mistakes, hope you enjoy this chapter