Chapter 2

Emi Fukukado was on the couch sitting there tiredly. Aizawa's words rang through her head. She let down a few more tears. Trying to shut out that sentence he had said to her.

"What made you think that I could ever like you, what makes you think that anyone could ever like you?" well maybe not the actual sentence but it was close enough to what he had said.

She could never tell whether or not he was right or not. But anyway in that moment she felt the world crash around her. This time she couldn't run away to go hide and cry. She immediately in front of him started to cry. She remembered the look on his face. It looked like he had felt bad for what he had done.

But that was not what she was thinking about at the moment all she could think about was how pissed she was at the male and how she would rather him die then for her to ever see him again. And while she sulked and watched mindless tv. She sighed realizing she should get up and get ready for the day as much as it pained her.

She got up and also checked her phone and there sitting in a notification box was a text from Aizawa. She read it before rolling her eyes and decided to block his number. She didn't want to see him again or hear from him again. His apology was fucking bs at this point the damage had been done.

She walked to her bedroom and got dressed for the day in her hero costume. She had to go on a mission today supposedly to stop a set of villains at a warehouse and it was her job to stop them. Once she adjusted her belt she went to the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth. She stared at herself in the mirror while she brushed her hair.

She felt tears fall down her face.

He was right who could love someone who thinks that everything is a joke." she thought.

She tried and pushed the words that Aizawa had said the night before.

"Really Joke a letter." Aizawa said

Miss Joke smiled. She tried to put at least a little effort into the letter yeah it had cheaply drawn red hearts and his name in pink lettering but that didn't mean that the message it was trying to send wasn't meaningful this time. Instead of being a joke she was actually serious.

Maybe he will actually want to go out with me if I'm serious about it. She thought.

Aizawa opened the letter and stood there and read it. Before bursting into laughter. Fukukado felt her heart break before she bowed her head.

"Oh Fukukado, this is a funny joke" said Aizawa before he turned his head to see her head bowed down low and a look of shame on her face.

"Oh you're not joking, you were actually serious this time?" he asked.

Emi nodded her head, not willing to meet his eyes.

Aizawa laughed harder

"You really thought that I would like you back? All you do is just joke around you yourself. It is a joke, it is in your name for name's sake!"

Emi looked at him before turning her head away. She tried not to cry but she turned away. To walk away from him. He called out to her.

"O gosh Fukukado I feel bad for whoever you might end up with if you do but I highly doubt that".

Tears only fell down harder she started to sob slightly tears preventing herself from seeing but she continued her way home and once she got home she. Fell on her couch curled up in a blanket and started to cry. It was that way for a while before she decided to call Yamada. Telling him how it went with her confession.

Yamada stayed quiet listening to her before responding.

"Don't worry Fukukado, I'll talk to him get some rest, just don't worry about it."

"Yamada I'm thankful but don't talk to him about it. I don't really want to have anything to do with him anyway now." Joke responded.

The line was silenced for a while before Yamada spoke up again.

"Okay I won't but I'm still going to call him out for being mean to you like that and tell him to say sorry to you."

Miss Joke said okay before she ended up hanging and curling back up under her blankets to sleep trying to push her feelings aside.

That was at least two days ago Fukukado saw the time and decided to run out the door and got into her car to the sight of the warehouse.

It was a tall grey building. Miss Joke looked around and there was no one around. She felt fear run down her body. But she pushed those feelings aside and turned to the large red doors to the entrance of the building. She opened it, the door creaking open slowly.

That's weird, she thought.

She stepped inside and there were numerous large boxes. Miss Joke walked over to one and grabbed a small pocket knife from her utility belt. She cut open the box to revival.

Eraserhead merch really I never knew Aizawa had merch based off of him why would a whole bunch of villains be buying all this. Emi thought.

She opened a couple more boxes and now Miss Joke was thoroughly confused. There was nothing the villains could be doing with this many boxes of Eraserhead merchandise. And now that Joke looked around a little bit more there were quite a few posters of Aizawa in his hero costume.

I don't think that I'm in a villain's base, I think I'm at the sight of a crazy fangirl of Aizawa's.

Emi turned to walk around a little bit more to get used to her surroundings. It was a relatively large warehouse with a sandy floor and wooden beams to keep the roof lifted. While Joke was at it she opened a few more boxes and in them was more merchandise of Aizawa shit. Emi started to get a bit more uncomfortable to see the face of the man that she hated all over the place.

But she kept on moving and decided to see where the end of the warehouse was. But all she saw were boxes and posters. And vines? The more Emi looked, the more she noticed how many vines there were scattered across the floor like they were the ones who lifted the boxes. But then she felt it she didn't notice it at first but now she felt it.

Vines were curling up her legs and she tried to get them off of her but they stuck her in place pulling her arms to her side and keeping her still. She was about to cry out of help when one of the vines wrapped around her mouth. She tried moving but the vines had trapped her in place.

"Well well well what do we have here." said a feminine voice.

Emi looked into the abyss and out stepped a figure into the light. She had deer antlers on top of her light blue hair and she wore a dark red dress with a light red cloak on her shoulders there were small red like spikes that attached to her cloak. She wore red leggings with deep black boots. And her goggles were orange.

"Emi fukukado or Miss Joke the Smile Hero."

Emi gave her a look of fear and the girl chuckled.

"Well I guess you're wondering who I am. Well, I'm the girl who's life you ruined. I'm Aimi"

I remember you now Yamada said you got your hero license taken away because you used to stalk him and Aizawa.

"And well you took Aizawa away from me and so now you are going to pay the price."

Miss Joke's eyes widened but before she could fight back she felt something get injected into her system and she felt herself slowly pass out the call she got was obviously a set up.