I wanted to peep in his phone to see who he was so busy chatting to but didn't want to invade his privacy, so I looked away quickly.

"Okay done", he said all of a sudden.

"What's done?"

" I told Carter your reason, sorry I didn't tell you earlier as I was a bit busy texting my mom.". He replied as he started walking again leaving me behind all confused.

What? My eyes widened as I realised what he just did!

"Delete it, please fast!!! Omg what is he going to think of me. ..", I yelled loudly before I try snatch the phone for him.

"Chill it's not a big deal- oh he's calling!....I'm so sorry princess I didn't know it was such a big deal. Take it", he said throwing the phone in my hand.

I'm seriously having existential crises right now.

Oh my Goodness! What should I do!?

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

We both just stare at the phone ringing, not knowing what to do anymore

"Pick it up please before he kills me", Dimples softly muttered pushing the phone in my hands.

Traitor!

It's okay....Its okay. I can do it, it's just a call. No one will know, just don't use his name.

"H-Hello?"

"Meet me in the store room right now"

' Thing of an excuse Aurora, Think fast'

"But lunch break just started..I'm hungry? Yes I'm very very hungry...I can't come."

"Okay no problem, Eat your lunch quickly then come to the store room. I'm waiting for you there."

"But I can't-"

*BEEEP*

He hanged the phone!!!!

My phone!

This guy is surly going to get himself in trouble, not from anyone else but me! Hehehehe ~Continuous evil noises

Stomping towards the the storeroom angrily, I see Mr Jones standing outside the gym room, without thinking anymore I run towards him to greet him.

"Good morning Mr Jones!", I squealed as I reached him.

"Goodmorning to you too sweetie, How was your weekend?", He asked politely.

"It was Awesome! First I ate a whole family box of icecream alone then I went over to Lucas's home to meet his cute pet and then we had a whole blast", I replied excitedly, temporary forgetting all my previous problems.

"Oh, that's Great. Hope you would have invited me too to have fun with you, I just had a boring weekend as usual.", He said sadly.

" Wouldn't it be fun if we went out together somewhere, I'll treat you with icecream or candy too if you would like that.", He continued after a small pause.

"Umm...Yes! I love icecream, we should definitely go...I'll invite Dimples and Dami too.....no I can't invite Dami anymore."

" Uh, what's the fun in that now...I thought we were going to spend time together alone.", Mr Jones replied a bit disappointed.

"Alone?but wouldn't that be weird....Mom always says the more the merrier. Why can't Dami and Dimples come?", I asked entirely confused.

"Oh dear you got me all wrong, I actually meant that because now you are my friend, shouldn't we get to know each other more on a personal level. What's the use of your friends coming with us when we are going to get to know each other.", He said a bit nervously.

Before I could reply any further, my eyes fell on the gym clock....Forky it was already late.

"Okay? I'm so sorry Mr Jones but I really need to leave now, my class is going to begin in 5 minutes before that I even want to meet Dami", I said quickly, pulling my sleeve down so my bruise wouldn't be visible.

" Sure sweetheart, but go straight to class okay...no need to go anywhere else your already very late", He said in a very strict tone, smiling widely at me.

He's a teacher what else you expect, he'll want me in class then roaming around in the hallway but what Mr Jones doesn't know won't hurt right.

" Yes, sir", I replied and ran towards where Dami was secretly waiting for me.

To Dami we go!
.
.
.
.

Before I could even peep inside the storeroom, I felt a hand grab hold of me and pulled me inside the dark storeroom and lock the door behind me.

"So there you are. ", I heard Dami's voice from behind me and let a breath of relive.

"It's you I thought it was the evil monster mafia guy trying to kidnapped me and make me his maid!", I said smiling evily.

"Nice one, but you really need to stop reading those Mafia books. It's getting into your cute innocent head.", he said chuckling.

"I know, I know... you don't need to tell me.", I replied sassily titling my head up finally getting good look of his beautiful face.

For I moment I just stare into his deep blue eyes, forgetting about everything around us, it just seemed perfect.... Just Dami and me against the whole world.

I notice how his face glows from the light which seeps through the cracks of the window. His eyes shine as they look down at me, it all just felt surreal.

At that moment I knew I couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't ignore him and just casually go on with my life because Dami was already a part of my life...I-I wish he was mine.

"I missed you", I mumbled softly looking at the ground.

"Then why were you ignoring me, we were suppose to go to eat icecream after school. I was so scared I did something wrong", he asked pulling me closer as I took a step back as guilt takes over me.

"I-I don't want to but-"

"I HaVe ToO", he said interuppting me.

" I know that your little Lucas already messaged me that, but please tell me why you did what you did and are you still planning to ignore me?", He asked sadly...his voice almost cracking in the end.

But hearing my silence, he continued.

"Hey you know you can tell me anything right, you can even tell that little nerd of your...but please don't hide anything. If someone is troubling you, please tell me okay?"

I nod my head 'yes', even though I knew deep inside that I was lying. I really don't deserve them.

"Good, did you have your lunch?"

"Lunch? What lunch...ohhh lunch break", I replied nervously as I unconsciously bring my hand up to scratch my neck.

"I knew it, don't worry I brought you some-"

He suddenly stopped as he's eyes focused on my neck then my arm
.
.
.
.

"Who did this to you! What the hell happened to your hand?"