● Twenty Part 3, Adopted A Chick ●

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~
Prompt:
Someone gets on one knee, who..?

Au: Hybrid!

Explanation: Its a platonic marrige people, its for the sake of the children and safety for them.

The last part!

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

All were silent as a mouse, even a breeze couldn't make the leaves rustle.

The tense world around them all stopped to look, but not knowing what was causing this. Some were worried. Some guessed.

The boy had a change of style. Wearing a dark purple turtleneck shirt whilst the other quietly approaching behind wore a red plaid v-nexk sweater.

Yet one was wearing circle glasses.

The hue of red flushes from the roses they were holding

They got on one knee awaiting the person to turn around. Then they did, a moment that would change their lives and the little ones.

The person slowly turned around looking down at the person. There was a open box with a netherite ring curled with gold.

The boy stood in pure shock. Then he collapsed into the other enveloping him into a hug.

"YES!" He screamed with the tears passing down his cheeks. Quiet sobs of joy were heard. "You gotta have the ring you dummy" the boy said putting the ring on.

The tension was lifted. The birds started to sing and the breeze started to make the leave rustle.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

IM FINALLY DONE!
I love you all Berries but this chapter caused me to stress a lot because I wanted it to be good!

Also all chapters are first tries :D